Why Shaheed Singhs REALLY Shot Indira Gandhi

Guest ms514

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Guest jaspreetkaur3

indra gandhi was married to a muslim. the reason her last name was gandhi is because mahatma gandhi adopted her; her own dad had disowned her for marrying a muslim (*i think*)

Guest learner singh

If we are going to call Sangat singh the historian of sikhism then let me add some more stuff he has for sikhism..

Pages 49-50: "Gangu Brahmin was appointed cook to cater to the needs of the delegation of Kashmiri Brahmins who came to request Guru Tegh Bahadur's help" presumably because the Brahmins would not eat in the langar. The reference cited does not speak of this matter but of Kirpa Ram's conversion and, later, martyrdom. Also, it implies that the Guru, to accommodate the Brahmins, rejected and turned upside down the teaching of prior Gurus and the continuous tradition of Langar and Pangat. Did the Guru compromise his principles to the caste needs of his guests? Sangat Singh then seeks reassurance from Khomeini's words to echo the Guru philosophy of "fear not, frighten not." This makes no sense.

Do you think Guru ji asked a Brahmin to cook when he had 10,000 of Gursikhs with him ready to die on his one command? sangat singh try to show Guru ji as someone who was backed off from his own teaching of casteless society... Why would he offer brahmins a brahmin cook? when on the other hand King Akbar was asked by Gurus to sit in langar and eat with ordinary people? Do you think we should take this so called historian's words seriously who tries to portray our Guru as coward?

Do you think guru ji choose a hindu cook when he had singhs alwasy ready to give their head for him? It doesn't make any sense if you read it logically and its just a myth added later in our history so others can find flaws in Guru ji's life...

Guest SikhForLife
indra gandhi was married to a muslim. the reason her last name was gandhi is because mahatma gandhi adopted her; her own dad had disowned her for marrying a muslim (*i think*)

absolutly correct.. she was a muslim.. people fail to realise that.. she was married to a muslim guy and she converted..

not hating muslims... just her!

If we are going to call Sangat singh the historian of sikhism then let me add some more stuff he has for sikhism..

Pages 49-50: "Gangu Brahmin was appointed cook to cater to the needs of the delegation of Kashmiri Brahmins who came to request Guru Tegh Bahadur's help" presumably because the Brahmins would not eat in the langar. The reference cited does not speak of this matter but of Kirpa Ram's conversion and, later, martyrdom. Also, it implies that the Guru, to accommodate the Brahmins, rejected and turned upside down the teaching of prior Gurus and the continuous tradition of Langar and Pangat. Did the Guru compromise his principles to the caste needs of his guests? Sangat Singh then seeks reassurance from Khomeini's words to echo the Guru philosophy of "fear not, frighten not." This makes no sense.

Do you think Guru ji asked a Brahmin to cook when he had 10,000 of Gursikhs with him ready to die on his one command? sangat singh try to show Guru ji as someone who was backed off from his own teaching of casteless society... Why would he offer brahmins a brahmin cook? when on the other hand King Akbar was asked by Gurus to sit in langar and eat with ordinary people? Do you think we should take this so called historian's words seriously who tries to portray our Guru as coward?

Do you think guru ji choose a hindu cook when he had singhs alwasy ready to give their head for him?

It doesn't make any sense if you read it logically and its just a myth added later in our history so others can find flaws in Guru ji's life...

learner singh, again with your propoganda and lies!! HAHAHA

you forgot to mention this...

guru sahib NEVER asked anyone else to give up their religion. If they did not want to give up their religion then why should guru sahib force them? guru sahib had respect for other religions and their religious beleifs. The brahmins had the religious beleif that they can only eat from other brahmins therefore why should guru sahib force them to break their religious beleifs? wouldnt that be wrong? how would you like it if you go to a church to learn about them and they bring in a barber and start cutting your hair?

Guest learner singh

So calling 900 million hindus evil is right? Bashing all hindus by sitting online is right? Calling india evil just because goverment of india has done bad to sikhs is right?

You should first learn what is called propaganda? and then lies and post something.....

Anyhow, let me tell you I don't come here to discuss with you anything because I have seen that "win" admin's freedom of expression he has been giving to others besides AKj.....

Also, we have so many platform to deal with mkhalsa like you here I just come to post so you guys can delete...lol

I will post the source of full article to show you how many flaws your beloeved sangat singh has in his book and then you would know if its propaganda or im making sense..

It's laughable that Guru ji who was preaching others to sit in a same langar and eat together will arrange a brahmin cook..... But how can you agree with me because it gives you change to bash bibi indira khan ... :umm:

Do you think guru ji choose a hindu cook when he had singhs alwasy ready to give their head for him?

It doesn't make any sense if you read it logically and its just a myth added later in our history so others can find flaws in Guru ji's life...

i wonder what this has to do anything with the current topic.. ohmy.gif