Why Shaheed Singhs REALLY Shot Indira Gandhi

Guest ms514

Guest learner singh
Sat Sri Akal:

Bhai Learner Singh, J. Nehru himself writes in his Autobiography (1936) that his ancestor was Gangu Brahmin (aka. Raj Kaul), a Kashmiri Brahmin.

Khalsa ji,

Gangoo a cook has been mentioned to be a resident of village kheri which exists near patiala and local residents have confirmed it that there was never any pandit family house in that pind not even near pind...

I think you need to read sikh history with open mind. I don't like mr. jawaharlal Nehru and his attitude towards sikhs in history but I believe in sikh way of life which tells me "sarbat da bhala mangana" and thats what I do... Nehru has gone and so do his family but our hate is not going and if I go by Gurus times and teachings I think there is no hukumnama where Guru ji said that muslims and Hindus should be counted as enemies and hate them always till you die? also there is no hukumnama where it says we should have hostility towards Hill rajas or their generation and Guru ji had fights with them.. I go by Gurus words not by bunch of jathas sikhs...

Regards...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest learner singh
Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

lol...leanr ji, u sure u aint another rss geeza...lol.joking..chil man....but ure name is learner singh, not teacher singh, u go around saying stuff like u know all about it...and u post to much stuff unpro sikhi man....start living up to ure name....lol..

i hope u ddnt take tht offencivly, i ddnt intend it to be :umm:

safe :nihungsmile:

Khalsa ji,

Sikh's literal meaning is learner and thats what I repersent.. How do you find it wrong? I can't become teacher because my Guru named us sikh which means learner and I follow guru's hukum.

Guest learner singh
Learner,

Why do you always play devil's advocate? In every discussion you try to bring your anti AKJ views into everything, or pretty much go against Sikhi views. :umm: @

Please try to post pro Sikhi posts.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I just question your org sometimes and howcome its wrong to question?

I don't say you guys are piece of shiiittt or something like that i just question and I don't think you guys are backed up by talibans.

Learner,

Why do you always play devil's advocate? In every discussion you try to bring your anti AKJ views into everything, or pretty much go against Sikhi views.   :umm: @

Please try to post pro Sikhi posts.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I just question your org sometimes and howcome its wrong to question?

I don't say you guys are piece of shiiittt or something like that i just question and I don't think you guys are backed up by talibans.

Talibans? And why the need to swear, show some class. By reading your various posts it seems that you may be rss. Also why so much hatred towards AKJ, have you ever gone to an AKJ program? Listened to AKJ style kirtan?

Sat Sri Akal:

Ok, so far Learner Singh Ji, I have presented evidence that Gangoo was an ancestor of the Nehrus. You have provided no evidence to the contrary. Even J. Nehru acknowledged that his ancestor was Gangoo. Motilal even explained to J. Nehru that Gangoo turning over the Chotte Sahibzadae to the Mughals because, to him, they were a threat to Brahminism.

If you choose to not believe so, then so be it. Do not try to dismiss evidence by stating that I must read with an "open mind". It is not a good defense.

Every Sikh does an ardaas every day for the good of all. However, forgetting history and the individuals who have done wrong against the Sikh community is a grave error. What shall we do...forget what the Brahmins in power (go ahead, check their castes) feel about the Sikhs? Shall we forget when Gandhi repeatedly stated that Sikhs are Hindus? Shall we forget an official of the Punjab Government after independence declared all Sikhs to be "lawless troublemakers"? Shall we forget how Nehru broke his promise of Sikhs to be given fair treatment? Shall we forget how Indira attacked Harimandir Sahib and funded Nirankaris? Shall we forget the Delhi 1984 riots? Shall we forget Rajiv Gandhi's famous "When a tree (Indira) falls in a forest, the ground (Sikhs) shake"? Shall we forget the massacares of 1/4 MILLION Sikhs in the Punjab who "mysteriously disappeared"?

A Sikh shall ALWAYS forgive, but a Sikh shall NEVER forget. Brahmin politicians haven't just made a few mistakes. Since the time of the Gurus, they have been scheming maliciously against the Sikh community. You told me to read history with an open mind, I tell you to read it with open e

yes. Read how many times the Brahmin regimes have attacked Sikhs repeatedly. Read the words of the Indian politicians about Sikhs. Can't find evidence? Here is some for you: ( http://saintsoldiers.waheguroo.com/ss/?p=hinduleader ).

Forgive any harshness you may feel in reading this post. Obviously, I feel a little strongly about this topic.

Guest learner singh
Sat Sri Akal:

Ok, so far Learner Singh Ji, I have presented evidence that Gangoo was an ancestor of the Nehrus.  You have provided no evidence to the contrary.  Even J. Nehru acknowledged that his ancestor was Gangoo.  Motilal even explained to J. Nehru that Gangoo turning over the Chotte Sahibzadae to the Mughals because, to him, they were a threat to Brahminism.

If you choose to not believe so, then so be it.  Do not try to dismiss evidence by stating that I must read with an "open mind".  It is not a good defense.

Every Sikh does an ardaas every day for the good of all.  However, forgetting history and the individuals who have done wrong against the Sikh community is a grave error.  What shall we do...forget what the Brahmins in power (go ahead, check their castes) feel about the Sikhs?  Shall we forget when Gandhi repeatedly stated that Sikhs are Hindus?  Shall we forget an official of the Punjab Government after independence declared all Sikhs to be "lawless troublemakers"?  Shall we forget how Nehru broke his promise of Sikhs to be given fair treatment?  Shall we forget how Indira attacked Harimandir Sahib and funded Nirankaris?  Shall we forget the Delhi 1984 riots?  Shall we forget Rajiv Gandhi's famous "When a tree (Indira) falls in a forest, the ground (Sikhs) shake"?  Shall we forget the massacares of 1/4 MILLION Sikhs in the Punjab who "m

ysteriously disappeared"?

A Sikh shall ALWAYS forgive, but a Sikh shall NEVER forget.  Brahmin politicians haven't just made a few mistakes.  Since the time of the Gurus, they have been scheming maliciously against the Sikh community.  You told me to read history with an open mind, I tell you to read it with open eyes.  Read how many times the Brahmin regimes have attacked Sikhs repeatedly.  Read the words of the Indian politicians about Sikhs.  Can't find evidence?  Here is some for you:  ( http://saintsoldiers.waheguroo.com/ss/?p=hinduleader ).

Forgive any harshness you may feel in reading this post.  Obviously, I feel a little strongly about this topic.

Khalsa ji,

I have to read his book, which im not in mood of so please do me a favor and scan that page and show me... :umm: If you can't then please mention the page number and I will try to see if I can borrow it from local library.

Also, are you trying to tell me that Sikh historians have used Jawaharlal Nehru's reference?

Can you varify your reference as well for moti-lal telling jawaharlal nehru about gangoo?

Also, we should not forget 1984 but we need to do good for the panth and don't need to make our younger generation terrorists. We need to educate them and try to work for our sikh community more than throwing slogans online. we can set up so many 1984 websites and it won't make any difference. We need to build our image from the scratch which we have lost with our internal fights and we have to gain power. We need to work on our faults first and then go blame others.

Also, you forgot that "gandhi" is khatri last name not br

ahmin and Indira gandhi was disowned by Jawahar lal nehru because she married a muslim guy and converted to Islam.

bull-<hugs for you! awwww> she wuz dis-owned, she wuz heir to the seat of priminster....

she wuz HINDU. BRAHMIN, DONT' MAKE THIS <hugs for you! awwww> UP BOY.

and who are the terrorists???

u said we should'nt make the younger generation in to terrorists? who where the terrorists? please clarify???

obvioulsy its more the fun, maybe its duty