Why Shaheed Singhs REALLY Shot Indira Gandhi

Guest ms514

Guest learner singh
bull- she wuz dis-owned, she wuz heir to the seat of priminster....

she wuz HINDU. BRAHMIN, DONT' MAKE THIS UP BOY.

and who are the terrorists???

u said we should'nt make the younger generation in to terrorists? who where the terrorists? please clarify???

obvioulsy its more the fun, maybe its duty

gabroo sahib....

Listen here is western hip hop style for you...

Hate the game not the players... :e:

Also, baba ji terrorist don't have to carry ak-47... :umm:

You terrorize someone and you are terrorist.. And don't forget you want to beat the $hit out of Hindus... :umm:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its them thats classifyin us as terrorists cos they know that they cant win us any other way. they juss needed a way to get the wider community onto us but werent very successful, were they? juss cos sum1 shot indhira gandhi, dey get evry1 to attack us, bt we will get revenge for this i am sure. it might take a bit of time, but we will have our say eventually

the mahan gur-sikhs who did the seva of given indria kuthi her train ticket to mauths kaar did it with love for sikhi and the welfare of the sikh nation, so plz lets not even refer 2 them in ne remote way <admin-profanity filter activated> terrorists.

and mr. learner, what is wrong with u? baby'ish attitude. hip hop? ma thenu tupac tha bapoo lagda?

yah u got one thing rite not all terrorists are gun toting look at the whole indian government!

respect.gif Waheguru ji respect.gif

Learner ... r u mr rakesh .. ??? from india ?? so called untuchable Bhramin ??? just a general question .. if not maff karna .. as far as i c it ... india is my desh my home land my motherland .. AKJ r against us flying the flag of india ... our roots lie withtin the land of india .. as for this topic we should not judge the pple of india .. i.e hindus as bad .. after all we are all human and and brothers .. we shouldnt discriminate against the indian goverment also .. cos discriminate only generates hate .. where is the love ?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

respect.gif

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh!!

“india is my desh my home land my motherland .. AKJ r against us flying the flag of india ... our roots lie withtin the land of india .. as for this topic we should not judge the pple of india .. i.e hindus as bad .. after all we are all human and and brothers .. we shouldnt discriminate against the indian goverment also .. cos discriminate only generates hate .. where is the love ?”

Jee “gmb_sim” I agree with you to some extent we all know that India is our homeland because it being our parents home land and also we know our roots are India but and I also aggress with u we shundt judge people we after all like you said brothers and sisters…lets me point out its not only Akjs who are against flying the India flag why should we fly the India flag when thousand of innocent Sikhs were killed under the same flag how can forget that so that’s basically like the Jews flying a nazi flag khalsa ji where are we going and also not discriminating against the govt excuse me the same government that is there sitting India against present and the same government that was sitting there during 84 ORDERED THE ATTACK ON DARBAR SAHIB AND INNOCNET PPL so think twice before saying anything

“india is my desh my home land my motherland .. AKJ r against us flying the flag of india ... our roots lie withtin the land of india .. as for this topic we should not judge the pple of india .. i.e hindus as bad .. after all we are all human and and brothers .. we shouldnt discriminate against the indian goverment also .. cos discriminate only generates hate .. where is the love ?”

dots.gif

history has proved it many times that anyone who desecrated Darbar Sahib was wiped out totally and indra khan aka ghandi was no exception.

forget about everything else. say i am a gora who doesnt know abc of indian politics at all. if i wake up on the morning of june 7 or june 8 1984 and read the newspaper headlines "Indian army storms Golden Temple", my 1st reaction would be "DAMMNN". and then i read that it was done to flush out "terrorists" i'd think "didnt they have any other way?"

and then when i hear bout indra khan aka ghandi getting assasinated, i'd be like "hmmm, probably it was revenge" and not bother a whole lot bout it. next thing i read is that 5000 or more Sikhs butchered for revenge. i'll be like "THAT SU**S"

lets juz go by the layman's rules. attacking a place of worship no matter what jibberish reason one has is not justified in anyway. i know tons of hindus who say it was a blunder, and a few "soon to be thrashed" ones who think it was a right step.

also, killing innocent civilians in the name of revenge is the greatest example of lunaticism expressed by the congress.

i'd say any democracy is based on racism and hypocrisy. whether its india or usa. but its worse in the case of India.

in usa u have to be a white protestant male if u wanna be the president. white by race, protestant christian by religion and male by gender. kennedy was a catholic and was assasinated. in india, u have to corrupt and selfish to become a politician.

definition of hypocri

sy :

(1) the indian government wants ajaib singh bagri and ripudaman singh malik prosecuted coz they killed 329 indians in june 1985 aboard air india. OKAY! the same indian government acquitted sajjan kumar who killed 5000 indians in the indian capital. WHY?

(2) brahmins always complain that the scheduled caste quota shud be abolished, as its been 56 yrs, and so why shud they pay the price of the casteism practiced by their ancesors. yet when it comes to dealing with muslims, these same hindus remember the 800 yr long oppression at the hands of fanatic muslim rulers and take it out on innocent muslims in india today.

(3) "mahatma" gandhi was shot dead by a maharashtrian hindu, who was rss wala by the way. why? coz they thought he was supporting muslims and coz he gave muslims an option if they wanted to leave india or not, whereas hindus were not given any option. so he was shot dead. not a single maharashtrian was harmed. today maharashtrians are known as most patriotic indians. rajiv gandhi was assasinated by a tamil militant. why? coz he sent the indian peace keeping force (IPKF) to sri lanka where its said they killed many tamils. nothing was done to tamils. they are respected as the most intelligent indians (inspite of the hard time they have speaking english thanks to their hell irritating accent...LOL). but when indra khan aka ghandi was assasinated by 2 Sikhs, for a reason superior to why the above mentioned assasinations took place, Sikhs were branded traitors and killed in large numbers. not juz then, but for the next decade. i ask WHY? why the difference in attitude? why the difference in the way things were handled?

WHY ??????