A- Level Results / As Level

Harmeet_Singh

hahaha... parents r always like that!! my mum goes 2 me... u only got a's, why didn;t u get any a*s then i had 2 explain that u cudnt get a*s... :wub: forget bout the c, u did really well... :wub:

nd techno singh could u please stop makin me jealous that ur goin drayton manor 2moro nd im not goin :D

loool my mum was same with the a*'s o i get where ur going techno singh thats drayton manor them park no where near my school lol, i go to school in hanwell in west london near southall!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congratulations everyone. Harmeet Singh that’s great work keep it up, how did you manage to get all top grades, how much work did you put it. You must tell me I’ve still got some exams to take (not A level or anything like that though).

I’ve found that its only when you really put in 100% into studying 99% of the time you will be expecting to achieve and A-B.

Of all the exams that I have completed, if there’s some advice I could give it would be to START EARLY. Revise early, you can never ever fail on that one.

Also when you feel tired and exhausted of revision, remember one thing. One must die to reach heaven, this is the dying stage (heaven being the A or A* result).

the problem wid mine is that its tooo many a's to type so i'll scan it :D tongue.gif

HOW did u do better in C2 than C1????? lol

im the other way round, got 100 in C1 and 97 in C2

messed stats upp, got 85 in tht

anyway, well done everyoneeeeeeee

maths A level is way tooo easy nowadays, i remember sitting mine i could swear on my life i would get an A just didnt know how high an A btw awesome UMS marks i recomend you do the AEA its more challenging :)

the problem wid mine is that its tooo many a's to type so i'll scan it :D tongue.gif

HOW did u do better in C2 than C1????? lol

im the other way round, got 100 in C1 and 97 in C2

messed stats upp, got 85 in tht

anyway, well done everyoneeeeeeee

loll im glad i actually passed it this timeee i had to retake flopped in jan got a B den c4 gonnna be killer lol