Sikh Girl Will Convert [read This!]

Baldeep Singh

I think what hurts the most, is that a lot of Sikhs don't even know the basics about Sikhi. Our Gurus and Warriors showed us never to give up our faith, they chose death. Now we have people who wants there daughter to go to school with friends so they would be willing to give up there faith. We are too accepting, to these stories. I think some Sikhs need to get in touch with these parents whoever they are and explain to them the values of our faith.

Fateh Ji

Bhul Chuk Maaf

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I remember few weeks back our sikh leaders also gave this choice to people from other faiths (hindu/chirtsans etc.) to convert to sikhism if they want to get scholarships. Sikh student get scholarships in some professional colleges in punjab.

Do you guys remember?

Desperation. Anyone doing such nonsense need their heads examined. As for Sikh leadership in India...there is no low down dumbness that they are incapable of now.

These things happen everyday but if something catches the headlines we get agitated. We without thinking twice begin molesting the person's character and questioning their upbringing. Waheguru has given you the strength to be Guru de Sikh not any authority to malign someone. Mind you folks Waheguru is watching us all. He watches evrything quitely and the next moment you know that you have been taken off-track aswell.

Instead of pointing fingers at the parents and the girls name we all should figure out who is to be blamed? We all know its none other than US. Things have gone down the drain over a period of time and they can't be mended in a jiffy. We have to stay strong ourselves and trust me sangat we'll see the world changing around us but its not achievable unless our sikhi is strong. Sikhi means walkin on a path with complete concentration on the road ahead. We come across so manu sakhian in the Gurbani and History sections but ask yourself a question, how many of us actually are able to implement the lessons learnt from the sakhian. Its very easy to wander off the goal.

I see a pretty decent future for Sikhi even if the members on this forum can live the Sikh way. We come here with our problems and the advice provided here might help in a certain way but trust me sangat we all know where the real solution lies. We have to make an effort and kill our desires to the fullest to lead a proper sikh jeevan which is only possible with sachian ardassan. Its very easy to tell someone to do ardass with a sacha mann but have we been able to do a sachi ardass ever? It seems to me ardass has become a joke now, ardass is no advil pill which one takes every now and then. We giggle and laugh forgetting waheguru but when the need arises we are the charans of waheguru.. o pitta baksh lo menu.. show me the way... HA! we have become the biggest hypocrites alive.

When your day ends and you are lying in bed after Sohila Sahib do some thinking about what you did all day and how many times did remember Guru Ji. Seriously, folks we need to work on our jeevans. When i joined this forum i opposed many things that were told here but now i strongly believe that whatever was said was TRUE. For example.. i always defended talkin on msn but with time i have recoganized that more than 80% talks are nothing but a waste of time. We all knowingly are wasting precious moments surrendering ourselves to mann/maya. Wake up before its too late.

I know what i have said above may seem completely off-topic but i had to say what i had in me. I apologize if it made no sense.

ps: This is not B4ND4.. he is a lost cause..hopefully this will help him too. Waheguru sabb nu gursikhi jeevan bakshe :D

I am not too worried about this news...

WOW! What is wrong with you UK people?

in my ancestral village in Jalandhar, there is a christian school where all the church going christian kids get free eduaction, but all the sikhs have to pay. so in my village there are a few sikh families that have started to go to church so so theie kids can get free education. the state school in the village is rubbish, and no-one wants theie kids to go there. This aint new.

But i am worried about above tactics currently work in progress in Punjab

Here's there picture...

post-10-1187659089.jpg

These people and people like them are not sikhs. The Guru is concerned with quality and discipline only. The standards of "sikhs" has dropped on the whole but true sikhs still remain. I have hope for myself wen thinking of these sikhs. These people are not sikhs. Sikhism isnt a birth right. To be a sikh of the Guru means that u r blessed... ur faith is strong, doubt is dispelled and reality (God) replaces ur perception of the world.

• 2 weeks later...