Sleepless Nights

K4ur...

people are thinking too much when they are in bed or somthing...............Mel P panji why does ur name remind me of the spice girls :D

I never thought of that :)

but P stands for Preetam

ok :D :D :@

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My two cents are be strong, and dont minimize the physical symptoms that your mind might be manifesting.

I am not a doctor, and aside from having a mild interest, and having taken some psychology in school, what advice I will give you is based strictly on what I have read, and help that I have got for myself.

If you are a waking up, regularly, and these dreams are recurring, maybe it is a sign that you have a concern, that comes to the surface of your mind at night. It might be worthwhile to talk to somebody you can trust about it, even your doctor. Finding out what you are scared of, and resolving it, will help you maybe stop the fear.

I read your entry, and thought, wow, the same thing has been happening to me. I don't have dreams, but I wake up, at the same time every early morning, and feel panicked -- and so scared.

You might be having anxiety, or panic attacks. THe mantra vaheguru I think is a good idea because it is essentially a repetitive calming word, and cam help you deel breathe. I do it too, and someone suggested to me try deep breathing, and at first I didnt think they knew what they were talking about with the breathing, but it worked, at least it calmed me down a bit.

Now I have to work out all the things that I am scared of, and have no one to talk to them about.

Try to make a proper routine. You should wake up early, do paath, do some physical exercise. It will make you tired(depends on how hard you do it) and by the end of the day you should be buggered and will fall asleep easily like before 10pm. Be strong and have no fear, do simran. I have found that when i think of good things before i go to sleep, i dream of them. Clear your mind from being scared, etc and think of positive things. It works for me.