Anti-panthic Activities Continues

SarabhaPanjab

you see never trust a muzzie. just went on the website it says that the girls who married the muzzie in the Gurdwra converted to islam.

im all for giveing beatings to Jathadarr who allow these type of marriages in Gurdwara, its nothing to with egos as some1 said it bout whats right.

have u no shame u fool...... how do u know shes converted .. cause u read it on some stupid website, secondly who do you think u are to give beatings to the jathedar of the Sikh kaum... you joka you need to learn what Sikhi is all about before getting all excited with your BEADBI missions, you think that mixed race weddings are worng but what efforts are you making to educate the youth about th ebeauty of SIKHI ???? All you thugs do is go around and try and scare the community into your way of thinking

p.s Petrol bombing gursikhs cars will not make them change there views,

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you see never trust a muzzie. just went on the website it says that the girls who married the muzzie in the Gurdwra converted to islam.

im all for giveing beatings to Jathadarr who allow these type of marriages in Gurdwara, its nothing to with egos as some1 said it bout whats right.

have u no shame u fool...... how do u know shes converted .. cause u read it on some stupid website, secondly who do you think u are to give beatings to the jathedar of the Sikh kaum... you joka you need to learn what Sikhi is all about before getting all excited with your BEADBI missions, you think that mixed race weddings are worng but what efforts are you making to educate the youth about th ebeauty of SIKHI ???? All you thugs do is go around and try and scare the community into your way of thinking

The guys from the sraboh punjab website and sas are the most chardi kala of the higiest order.

They doing stuff against all the odds. I belive what they say. U dont cos your scared of the truth.

I have made efforts i have passed on info to more than 200+ girls on hi5 on whats going on.

I also this week found ou that k2k is occuring in Malaysa.

The guys from the sraboh punjab website and sas are the most chardi kala of the higiest order.

They doing stuff against all the odds. I belive what they say. U dont cos your scared of the truth.

I have made efforts i have passed on info to more than 200+ girls on hi5 on whats going on.

Here we go again!

Right my 2 cents worth! Fabricating stories, exaggerating situations, inflating numbers, misleading information is not parchaar. I will be accused of a personal attack here but creating an ID ‘sikh youth uk’ does not authenticate your anti-muslim and antagonistic view. SAS sole role seems to be influencing or convincing young Sikhs into thinking that being Sikh means accepting Muslims are the enemy. These are not the signs of Chardi Kala but of narrow-mindedness.

Glad I got that of my chest!

Dear Satsangat Jee, I don’t know what the hell you all are saying ” give beatings to the jathedar of the Sikh kaum “ “a one man decision” what is this ????? The hukumnama is issue so that all sikhs should and must follower ONE track ONE path ONE road ONE way ONE direction!!!!!! and this kind of people who don’t want to follow this hukum "Royal Order." There are the ones who direct or indirectly are responsible for the Petrol bombing cars and all of this nonsense . they don’t want to see sikh working together always don’t want to compromise.

Dear Satsangat Jee, I don’t know what the hell you all are saying ” give beatings to the jathedar of the Sikh kaum “ “a one man decision” what is this ????? The hukumnama is issue so that all sikhs should and must follower ONE track ONE path ONE road ONE way ONE direction!!!!!! and this kind of people who don’t want to follow this hukum "Royal Order." There are the ones who direct or indirectly are responsible for the Petrol bombing cars and all of this nonsense . they don’t want to see sikh working together always don’t want to compromise.

This is not a royal order. Its a letter from Vedanti, which is being sold as a hukamnama.

When did a passport or driving licence become a document from which we can be confident that someone is a Sikh? Forget about amrit,all you need is a passport with Singh as a middle name and you are Sikh, can it get any easier?

Fair comments. Speaking for myself, I am not questioning the sanctity of Sri Akal Takht Sahib. However, I am questioning a document on Akal Takht headed paper being presented to the Sangat as a Hukumnana when we know there is a protocol to contents of the text and presentation of an official Hukumnama.

Some Singhs in Amritsar are unaware of such a Hukumnama being released which specifies a Sikh is accepted through the adoption if Singh and Kaur in their names which needs to be proved with official documentation. This not only puts illiterate Sikhs from rural Punjab in a situation but also opens up a loophole of claiming an allegiance to Sikhism by simply changing ones name by deed poll. This exercise is not as painstaking as one thinks and as mentioned above an express service is available, where there is no limit to the amount of times an individual can change his/her name in the UK. We can end up with another manipulation of the Singh/Kaur name through people adopting them for the sake of getting married.

SO CHARDIKALA TO BEAT UP OLD PEOPLE AND PETROL BOMB CARS AMAZING SHAA VASHHH

"p.s Petrol bombing gursikhs cars will not make them change there views,"

http://www.panthic.org/news/124/ARTICLE/2893/2006-11-15.html ?

SO BEATING UP OLD MEN WAS WHAT YOU THOUGHT WOULD RESOLVE THE PROBLEM ....BUT 2YRS DOWN THE LINE THE GUYS ARE STILL DOING THE SMAE THINGS THERE SO WHAT HAVE YOU ACHEVED OTHER THAN A BAD REPUTATION FOR SIKHS, THERES WAYS AND MEANS AN DBEATING YOUR COMMUNITY INTO THINKING THE WAY YOU DO IS NOT THE ANSWER