So...You Want Sarbloh Kirpan Eh?

ms514

Sat Sri Akal:

For all those who are interested in Sarbloh Kirpans (range from 5 inches to 12 inches), you CAN buy them! Most of the Sarbloh Kirpans are the "taksali" design, but one is not (don't know who makes it).

The seller is DTF Asian Books and Musicals. Their website is http://www.dtfasianbooks.com (currently under construction...the folks there have been rebuilding the site, so be patient). Their e-mail address is info@dtfasianbooks.com. Give them an e-mail so you can get a price quote.

They also sell musical instruments and books, but by far, this is the ONLY place I know of that will sell Sarbloh Kirpans.

:nihungsmile:

i have been to DTF and i never saw any sarbloh kirpans altho i saw it on the website once for like 35 quid......mayb i didnt look hard enuf ...... :@

however

if someone really wants a DECENT kirpan they should wait until they go to india......and i can guarantee u that you can get whatever kirpan you want there for a really cheap price and it will defiantely be sarbloh....just go to metha chowk, tell them what you want and they will handmake it just for u :)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

If you want to get a Taksali Kirpan, don't get the ones made in Metha! If your gonna get one go for the best...get the ones made in Bhinder Kala (they cost more than than the Metha ones). If you look at the workmanship, you will notice a BIG difference.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Mehta Chowk is where the official Damdami taksal HQ is, and the Bhindra Dera is run by baba mohan singh i believe.

If you tell them what you want at either place you should be able to get it.

Be careful of DTF especially with kirpan's i say that in the sense that when you walk in make sure you got a major credit card with you!

The same kirpan i bought for £15 from a mate who brought it from punjab was being sold for over £60! i know there is transport costs etc but still!!!

Spoke to some guy in amritsar who claims he supplies dtf with their stuff and he said they always order bulk which makes sense too, so costs shouldnt be that high.. but i suppose a business is meant to be run as a business, but if you really want good stuff at decent price ask someone whos travelling abroad or go yourself.. same applies for books... obviously if you need it urgently but otherwise wait! tip if you buy a book from dtf always peel off their price label and then scratch off the tipex used to cover the price in ruppees!! lol that'll show you the price differcne!