Kirtan Sohila

just a soul

WJK WJF

Bit of a confusing question so please bare with me. Recently went to a rehensbai kirtan programme, i didnt do kirtan sohila before i went (obviously coz not going to sleep) but when i got home (amritvela) i did my nitnem, but then do i do kirtan sohila after nitnem coz im going to bed? Technically it means i havent done kirtan sohila one day coz stayed awake?? so should i do two the following day? so basically, whenever we go to sleep are you supposed to do kirtan sohila? say, if have a nap during day for whatever reason, do you do kirtan sohila then too?

hope makes sense blink.gif

WJK WJF

WJK WJF

Bit of a confusing question so please bare with me. Recently went to a rehensbai kirtan programme, i didnt do kirtan sohila before i went (obviously coz not going to sleep) but when i got home (amritvela) i did my nitnem, but then do i do kirtan sohila after nitnem coz im going to bed? Technically it means i havent done kirtan sohila one day coz stayed awake?? so should i do two the following day? so basically, whenever we go to sleep are you supposed to do kirtan sohila? say, if have a nap during day for whatever reason, do you do kirtan sohila then too?

hope makes sense blink.gif

WJK WJF

Vaheguru JI Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh

I Would Say Do Sohila Sahib Each time before you have a nap and go to sleep, but everyone has there own prefrences.

Vaheguru JI Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh