Sikhi Camp 07 - Reunion Kirtan Darbar

Warrior Works

Harmeet_Singh Posted Sep 23 2007, 03:28 PM

ahh man totallly out of order no transport from west londonn chaloo pher public transport zindbabad

Singh your even lazier then me!!!!!!!! :lol: Slough is in west london isnt it?!

Bhai sahib PSD sahib ji you will need to get on ur roller skates (and singh bling thats a singh in bana, with a massive bright pink pagh going down the side of the motorway!!) and get to bham. You need to ring the singh and book a seat on the coach, do it QUICK cus spaces have more or less run out and extra transport may now be needed to be booked!!

on the way back you can stay at my house, i wont charge you more that £75 for the night as your my brother. Singh bling, im charging you £150.

and k_z i understood transport was primariliy for campers ... so cough cough you best get some roller blades as well, maybe you and PSD can share? take one foot each and just hold hands as you skate down?!

lol nahh slough aint west london, lol i aint lazy just like using my time more conveniently rather than on public transport lol, missions getting to slough from hayes ah well its all good

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This month End of month youth Keertan Darbar will be in the loving memory of Mata Joginder Kaur Ji, Singhnee of Bhai Sahib Jeevan Singh.

Dusk 2 Dawn, End of Month Keertan

In Loving memory of Mata Joginder Kaur Ji

Saturday 29th September 2007From 7.30pm till late

Singh Sabha Gurdwara

Park Avenue, Southall.

If you would like to do Keertan or for more info, contact

Ravjeet Singh: 0786 333 5166

Please try your best to pop down here to and bless us with your sangath, it is a shame this event could not have been booked in conjuction with southall's end of the month kirtan as it has always been pre-booked

Challo looking forward to seeing you all

lol nahh slough aint west london, lol i aint lazy just like using my time more conveniently rather than on public transport lol, missions getting to slough from hayes ah well its all good

lol

you could always start the kirtan early on the bus ...

there should be some other people from hayes comin as well, why dont u get a lift with them?

Will there be recordings and photos of this event?

Where will they be available from after?...what site?

I may not be able to make it so hope there will be recordings and photos...

from what im aware (i aint aware of much!) the guys who took the pics and made videos and did all the recordings at the camp will be taking all the pics and doing the recordings on the night "the official sikhi camp tech team!". One told me that all the content will be up on the sikhicamp and boss website after the programme.

i think warrior works will know for sure?

iv heard bits and pieces of the audio and the recordings sound wicked!!! guess the audio recording guy musta known wat he was doin hey!! i thought he was just sitting there messing around with all them buttons and computers!! he plays tabla pretty good as well!! lol :lol:

Please try your best to pop down here to and bless us with your sangath, it is a shame this event could not have been booked in conjuction with southall's end of the month kirtan as it has always been pre-booked

yeh chaloh, this one a year event has unfortunetly co-incided with another event. As long as guru maharajh is there and sangat are getting anand from the kirtan everything is chardikala!

All the londoners now have at least 2 programmes to possibly go to this weekend, should be no excuses now!!

Seems like we now also have a dhadi jatha coming to slough as well ... did somebody shout 'bring your ear plugs'...?? lol

yeh chaloh, this one a year event has unfortunetly co-incided with another event. As long as guru maharajh is there and sangat are getting anand from the kirtan everything is chardikala!

All the londoners now have at least 2 programmes to possibly go to this weekend, should be no excuses now!!

Seems like we now also have a dhadi jatha coming to slough as well ... did somebody shout 'bring your ear plugs'...?? lol

Why wasnt this programe or any attempt made to have the programme inconjuction with southalls end of the month programme? all im saying the clash could have easily been avoided by the organisors of this event.

I will be there aswell to take pictures/Recordings/Videos on the event.

Lets give them some competition with the SikhRoots Team in the house...lool

You may wish to ask them if they need a hand, as i said i think they have a dedicated team of guys to look after this side of things, it'd be more courteous as well :lol: And bro, although i know you mean it with the best intentions, please dont use the word 'competition' when it comes to doing stuff like this (or other seva). Its the competetive nature that causes a lot of problem between singhs. Even whilst joking the sense of competition can lead to hankar, and then that negates the seva we have just done. :)

Why wasnt this programe or any attempt made to have the programme inconjuction with southalls end of the month programme? all im saying the clash could have easily been avoided by the organisors of this event.

penji, your best bet to getting an answer would be to email the address given on the poster. It may be something as simple as 'they forgot' or didnt know etc. Its not always a conspiracy! :cry: either way as i said sangat will be sitting with maharajh doing kirtan. So there shouldn't be any issue, after all the only reason people book these programmes is to make it easy for the sangat to listen to kirtan etc, so as long as sangat is listening to kirtan (even if in another gurdwara) it shouldnt affect us, as the purpose is being fulfilled. :cry: so dont worry about it, trust me from personal experience it aint good for you! just enjoy the kirtan whichever programme your at this weekend!!!!