Kaurageous East London * Girls Only *

CaptainC

Vaheguru jee ka khalsa vaheguru jee kee fateh.

We sat down and thought hmmmm theres obviously some problem in the area, apniya kuriya not too friendly with eachother, always facing obstacles of one sort or another and biggest thing was weak sisterthood!! After thinking and thinking what can be done....PINGGG *light bulb* KAURAGEOUS!!! This is where we decided to set up a Kaurageous in EAST LONDON!!!

Like many of you probably know theres a organisation called Kaurageous which is pretty BIGGGG in the Midlands....the Bibiya who started it up put ALOT of effort into helping the Kaurs in our community and have been setting kaurageous up in every town possible!!

on Saturday 22nd September Kaurageous hitss East Londonn!!!

The event will be taking place at

Gurdwara Singh Sabha London East Goodmayes

720 - 730 High Road

Seven Kings

Ilford

East London

Essex

2 - 6 PM

If you want to LEARN about your ROOTS/SIKHI , meet new penjiz,Build a tighter/strong SISTERHOOD as well as have fun, ....this is definetly a "DONT MISS" for you!!!

There will also be lots of crisps and cake on the day and a GATKA DEMO!!!

REMEMBER : NO GUYS ALLOWED!!! KAURS ONLY!!!!

We send a Benti out to all the girls to come and please can all brothers send their sisters!!!!

Looking forward to meeting all our sisters!!

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fatehh!!

post-6863-1189457801.jpg

Does anyone have the contact details for any organizers or members of Kaurageous?

We (in the North West) need to speak to some members of Kaurageous who can help with giving talks up here and also help with a network we are setting up.

Could you PM me any details or put me in contact with the right people who can help.

Thanks!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

would there be an uproar if singhs arranged a " Singhs Only" program ?

anybody see the word "equality" being used to bash the singhs if they did this...?

Please dont get annoyed - just putting it out there - rather than get angry , put your points in a clear concise way :lol:

(personally i support Kaurageous - but what if someone is a murakh like me and asks this?)