Bibian Facial Hair And "singhs"

AkalPurkhKiFauj

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally.. i dun tink a SINGH has any right to 'bash' bibian who talk about facial hair problems... us 'singhs' don't know how difficult it is to a be a female in todays society, let alone a female with facial hair... its easy for a singh to walk around with khula dara (open beard) buh i's nah so easy for a kaur to walk around with facial hair... especially if i's a case of excessive facial hair...

i understand where ur comin from... buh it doesn't seem u understand where bibian are comin from... because plain and simple u can't...

in todays world, in todays society its VERY difficult for all guru wale sikhs, but even more for bibian with facial hair...

nobody has a right to judge anybody or bash anybody... yes we can talk, consult, comfort, educate and inspire... buh at the end of the day, we don't know what that person has gone through.. for a kaur listenin to a singh say 'suck it up and stop complaining' you think tha's inspiring her? that doesn't show love or acceptance... i think MOST of the onus is on our sisters to help our other sisters, because they know the others are going thru... they've been in those situations, or are in those situations now...

if a kaur sees another kaur dawning a dastaar and has some facial hair but is completely fine with the way she looks and is 100% proud of herself, that will inspire the other kaur...

agreed that its all duality and we shouldn't conform to society etc... etc... buh tha's nah to say that it isn't very difficult... yes maya is very strong.. and it comes in many forms... i'm sure none of us have conquered the 5 chors... in fact, to me, for sum1 to say 'suck it up and stop complaining' shows more ego...

where's the love???

GAANGSTAAAA

<<<<<<<<personally.. i dun tink a SINGH has any right to 'bash' bibian who talk about facial hair problems... us 'singhs' don't know how difficult it is to a be a female in todays society, let alone a female with facial hair... its easy for a singh to walk around with khula dara (open beard) buh i's nah so easy for a kaur to walk around with facial hair... especially if i's a case of excessive facial hair...>>>>>>>>>

fine i am a singhni. i have facial hair. i say bibia need to toughen up! wats the big deal its hair! who cares, whats guru sahib thinks is alot more important. bibia had ther babies cut PIECE BY PIECE and hung around THEIR NECKS! and we start crying over some beautiful kesh tht guroo sahib has given us!

so fed up with 'boo hoo we have to live in society' we shudnt care bout wat society thinks, if we thought of guru jee as much as we did society, we would have clocked it.

this maybe my opiniion, but heeras comment is HIS opinion doesnt mean its right.

oh... btw... i think some of the PROBLEM starts with us 'SINGHS'... even 'singhs' nowadays are not marrying bibian with too much facial hair... so how can we be the ones tellin them to stop complainin bout it?

i tink more then anything, that's one of the biggest problems for bibian, especially those of marrying age...

lol.........ive heard of a few singhniah who have told me about Singh's attidudes to facial hair.............but i cant say ive experienced it myself but hers how i look at it................my facial hair quite bad as the baby hairs on my face are fine butin certain areas i got thick course dark hair but cos i wear a biiiiig dastaar people dont tend to focus on ther facial hair anymore cos thet too busy looking at the dastaar.............. :nihungsmile: .........its all in the mind my fellow sisters.............. :D :) .....

I used to wax my face religiously EVERY three wekks before i took amrit but before i took it i tried to keep my facial hair as log as possible and u know wot i realised..........

if my butha werent cover in hairs itwas covered in a horrible waxing rash and by the time that had cleared up the facila hairs were back so it was like this vicious circle, which Akaal Purkh Waheguru has done kirpa on................at the end of the day we need to "look" good for our REAL husband, Waheguru who sees all his creations as wonderful being cos he only see in the inside as as long as u happy and content on the inside waheguru will take care ofthe outside for us...............

LOVE UR FACIAL HAIR GIRLS.......................WHO KNOWS U MAY HAVE BEEN A MONKEY IN UR LAST LIFE :nihungsmile: :nihungsmile: :nihungsmile: :nihungsmile:

so either way we quids in :D

There are many bibian out there with facial hair, if Singhs want to make a difference they should step forward and accept em. The ones who marry these bibian are Singhs in true sense. I have heard of many cases where bibian were rejected coz of their facial hair.

Don't do the talking, set an example instead :D

<<<<<<<<personally.. i dun tink a SINGH has any right to 'bash' bibian who talk about facial hair problems... us 'singhs' don't know how difficult it is to a be a female in todays society, let alone a female with facial hair... its easy for a singh to walk around with khula dara (open beard) buh i's nah so easy for a kaur to walk around with facial hair... especially if i's a case of excessive facial hair...>>>>>>>>>

fine i am a singhni. i have facial hair. i say bibia need to toughen up! wats the big deal its hair! who cares, whats guru sahib thinks is alot more important. bibia had ther babies cut PIECE BY PIECE and hung around THEIR NECKS! and we start crying over some beautiful kesh tht guroo sahib has given us!

so fed up with 'boo hoo we have to live in society' we shudnt care bout wat society thinks, if we thought of guru jee as much as we did society, we would have clocked it.

this maybe my opiniion, but heeras comment is HIS opinion doesnt mean its right.

i understand what ur sayin bhenai... buh also another way to look at it.. some bhenji's weren't fortunate enough to be brought up in a sikhi environment... also possibly weren't in the sangat of a lot of amritdharee bibian who have facial hair.. so we also have to be understaning of that..

so possibly, a bibi who after x # of years has never learned anything bout sikhi, its very tough... which is where we as brothers and sisters (mostly the sisters i would say) come in and educate, inspire, and walk with them 'hand in hand' on their spiritual journey :D

a person (whether singh or kaur) must fall in love with the roop first... then only can they dawn it with pride... after that, facial hair doesn't even become n issue, n u dun even need to notice it..

i totally agree with Heera singh n B4ND4!!!

and yh GUYS are the FIRST to CRITICISE and the FIRST to play a role of HYPOCRACY ...... not all but MOST

they go on and on about singhniyaa not keeping facial hair but most "singhs" wouldnt accept a Singhni with a lot of facial hair and deep down most of you know you wouldnt

Those Singhs who accept Singhniyaa with excessive facial hair are what i call real khalseeyy of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji!!!!

all you men who think you can all of a sudden put yourself in the place of a woman should realy get a reality check because its easy to criticize but you can never empathise with themm....ONLY another WOMAN can!!!!

man up and start accept a woman with extra facial hair or jus shut up n lay off the topic

ohh and i thought ide mention how one camp these guys , quite a big group were over heard by an amridhari bibi laughin and takign the mik out of singhniya with alot of facial hair in general.... she left that camp wanting to hide away from the rest of the world and wanting to remove her facial hair..... these "singhs" call themselves Gursikhs?

i totally agree with Heera singh n B4ND4!!!

and yh GUYS are the FIRST to CRITICISE and the FIRST to play a role of HYPOCRACY ...... not all but MOST

they go on and on about singhniyaa not keeping facial hair but most "singhs" wouldnt accept a Singhni with a lot of facial hair and deep down most of you know you wouldnt

Those Singhs who accept Singhniyaa with excessive facial hair are what i call real khalseeyy of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji!!!!

all you men who think you can all of a sudden put yourself in the place of a woman should realy get a reality check because its easy to criticize but you can never empathise with themm....ONLY another WOMAN can!!!!

man up and start accept a woman with extra facial hair or jus shut up n lay off the topic

ohh and i thought ide mention how one camp these guys , quite a big group were over heard by an amridhari bibi laughin and takign the mik out of singhniya with alot of facial hair in general.... she left that camp wanting to hide away from the rest of the world and wanting to remove her facial hair..... these "singhs" call themselves Gursikhs?

thats really bad! :D

Singhnia - lead by example....this is coming from a singhni that has facial hair.

Singhs - no offence but you guys need to sort yourselves out aswell - I know of so many singhs that mock those singhnia who has facial kes but forget that for a second, these so called singhs are going for non-dastar bibyan...I dnt know what the deal is with that. They seem to prefer the girl who ties her hair back, does her face up a little and has a bit of jewelery.

Oh well - anyway the overall msg I am trying to put across is lead by example to all those singhnia that do those dumb stuff - apae beejh apae hee kao. Please stop dissing the true singhnia cuz by doing wat you do, thats what you are doing. If you are not ready to keep ur kes on ur face then you are not ready to wear a dastar.

Singhnia - lead by example....this is coming from a singhni that has facial hair.

Singhs - no offence but you guys need to sort yourselves out aswell - I know of so many singhs that mock those singhnia who has facial kes but forget that for a second, these so called singhs are going for non-dastar bibyan...I dnt know what the deal is with that. They seem to prefer the girl who ties her hair back, does her face up a little and has a bit of jewelery.

Oh well - anyway the overall msg I am trying to put across is lead by example to all those singhnia that do those dumb stuff - apae beejh apae hee kao. Please stop dissing the true singhnia cuz by doing wat you do, thats what you are doing. If you are not ready to keep ur kes on ur face then you are not ready to wear a dastar.

i totally agree with u penji!! respect.gif