Clash Between Nihang Factions In Patiala

hawk13

As per news recieved there is armed clashes between two groups of Nihangs in patiala near BUDDHA DAL school in PATIALA . These groups belong to rival groups of buddha dal 4 persons are dead unspecied numbers injured . According to media reports gun shots could be still heard. It is shameful NIHANGS USE THEIR SASTARS AGAINIST EACH OTHER.where were theirguns gone when sikhs were being attacked in BATHINDA,PATIALA, SANGRUR BY SIRSA DERA GOONS.It seems antipanthic forces have infilitrated the nihangs. In chamkaur shaib in tari shaib gurdwara wives of nihangs could be seen doing katha of RAMAYAN. In Amritsar district u can come accross blue NISHAN SHAIBS HOISTED ON TRISHULS.

Four killed as rival groups of Nihang Sikhs clash

Patiala, Sept. 21 (PTI): Four persons were killed as rival groups of Nihangs, a Sikh sect, clashed trading gunfire and using swords at a religious place here this evening, official sources said.

The clash broke at the Dera (religious place) out when supporters of Baba Santa Singh, who heads a Nihang faction and undertakes Kar Sewa (voluntary service) at various shrines, stopped the rival group led by his nephew from entering the complex belonging to Santa Singh.

The Baba has named one Balbir Singh as his successor in place of his nephew Udai Singh, which had upset the Nihangs faction led by him.

Those killed in the clash were identified as Balbir Singh's father Asa Singh, his two brothers Bhajan Singh and Jagdish Singh and nephew Karam Singh. The injured identified as Darshan Singh was admitted in a local hospital in a serious condition.

Police said Udai Singh and his supporters came to the place this evening saying they wanted to meet Baba Santa Singh but were stopped by the supporters of Balbir Singh.

Superintendent of Police (City) Mandeep Singh Sidhu told reporters at the spot that the suspects have been identified and police parties have been sent to various places to nab the culprits.

As per news recieved there is armed clashes between two groups of Nihangs in patiala near BUDDHA DAL school in PATIALA . These groups belong to rival groups of buddha dal 4 persons are dead unspecied numbers injured . According to media reports gun shots could be still heard. It is shameful NIHANGS USE THEIR SASTARS AGAINIST EACH OTHER.where were theirguns gone when sikhs were being attacked in BATHINDA,PATIALA, SANGRUR BY SIRSA DERA GOONS.It seems antipanthic forces have infilitrated the nihangs. In chamkaur shaib in tari shaib gurdwara wives of nihangs could be seen doing katha of RAMAYAN. In Amritsar district u can come accross blue NISHAN SHAIBS HOISTED ON TRISHULS.

lolz ... :nihungsmile: ... nihungan nu abuse karran da mokka koi hath choon nikal na jaye .... :WW: .... gussa ghat te tarras jeyada aunda tere wargeyan te .... challo rab ne jinni soch ditti hai oss toon agge banda thori ja sakda ... andron taan khushi hougi ki chall 4 nihung taan ghate ... rolleyes.gif ...

anyways if i can remember very first clash between dera people and sikh were at bathinda it was with nihungs only ... search google for it ....

khalsa is still alive we dont think ki police da case pay ju goli challan toon pehlan ... proud of them who shoot .... and may akal bless the panth next time it should be baba balbir singh ....

baki tusi sarde raho .... te nindeya karranch lagge raho .... :lol:

lolz ... :nihungsmile: ... nihungan nu abuse karran da mokka koi hath choon nikal na jaye .... :WW: .... gussa ghat te tarras jeyada aunda tere wargeyan te .... challo rab ne jinni soch ditti hai oss toon agge banda thori ja sakda ... andron taan khushi hougi ki chall 4 nihung taan ghate ... rolleyes.gif ...

anyways if i can remember very first clash between dera people and sikh were at bathinda it was with nihungs only ... search google for it ....

khalsa is still alive we dont think ki police da case pay ju goli challan toon pehlan ... proud of them who shoot .... and may akal bless the panth next time it should be baba balbir singh ....

baki tusi sarde raho .... te nindeya karranch lagge raho .... :lol:

I do not want to demean the GURU KI FAUJ THE NIHANG SINGHS, nor I feel happy at the death of SINGHS main losers is panth. is it good to open fire near the gate of GURDWARA SHAIB I know of some greatt NIHANGS I come accross who r perfect in rehat. But NIHANGS FIGHTING AGAINIST THEMSELVES should know panth is surrounded by enemies like jhoota saucha , banirawala, noormehias and recently dera sher singh, RADHA SOAMIS who r opening deras in rural areas and near sikh historic places. I do not know real cause of rivalry between two nihang factions .Even I feel very enlighted when I visit the TEER SHAIB in PAONTA SHIAB WHICH IS MANAGED BY BUDDHA DAL. RADHA SOAMIS HAVE OPENED DERA NEAR THAT PLACE AND SEND THEIR AGENTS TO TEER SHAIB TO DIVERT SIKH SANGAT VISITING THE GURDWARA SHAIB THESE AGENTS ARE SUBVERTED SIKHS WITH FLOWING VISITS. INSTEAD OF COUNTERING DERA WAD NIHANGS HAVE STARTED FIGHTING EACH OTHER.ONLY IN SIKHISM THERE IS RELIGIOUS ARMY THERE ARE DESIGNS OF ANTI SIKH FORCES TO WEAKEN EACH SIKH INSTITUTION.