Sanjha Akhand Keertan Smagam Uk 2007

satpal singh

For those of you travelling to the smagam by car, there will be a coach service from soho road Gurdwara to the venue of the smagam (NECC), so sangat can park their cars at the Gurdwara Sahib if they please.

The coach service will run from 4pm onwards throughout the night, to and from the Gurdwara Sahib and NECC.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All Akaal Takht amrit sanchaars stick to the maryada below...

1. Dishonouring the hair;

2. Eating the meat of an animal slaughtered the Muslim way;

3. Cohabiting with a person other than one's spouse;

4. Using tobacco.

Every gurdwara in panjaab under the sgpc follows these rules in amrit sanchaar - imagine how many amrit sanchars that is...

Anyway no need to get into the silly online panj pyara survey game!

No1 assumed you were akj - no1 said hey nwo ure akj!

I think your the one making the assumptions mate.

Singh worry less about these trivialities let the whole panth sit together!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Can i ask 2 questions please and is a beanti really is kirtan going to be done sat in sangat or on stage? please let it be in the sangat as you get more lahaa out of it, cus i have been to some kirtan darbar programs where kirtan has been done on stage and it just don't feel right.

also can we pleaseeeeeeeeee have a big screen so when kirtani's are doing their shabads sangat can sing along by reading the shabad of the big screen please? as other programs have this and it is soooo helpful as it helps people like myself who don't know some shabads and by reading it in punjabi (not english translations) helps us to get more lahaa hunna.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Due to the request of the sangat the keertania will be sitting within the sangat and not on the stage

u know langar is the biggest hit at programs lolz hehe nah only jokin nah thats good variety of langar yey can't wait!!!!

woohooooooooo few days left now really can't wait soo excited :)

you know what sangat there has been some negative replies and some replies that have gone totali off the topic but lets leave the negativity behind us and look forward to being in Sadh Sangat and Best of all being with Maharaj Ji thats what i can't wait for ;)

Dear Sangat,

I have just been to the venue of where the sanjha smagam is going to be held at the NECC

its looks Amazing, the effort of the sevadars have put it is fantastic

They have truly made the effort for Sri Guru Granth sahib Ji

Also the exhibition room is going to look awsome as every Jatha has played a role :)

Hope to see you all there only 5 days to go ;)

Oh and another thing if coaches are needed around smethwick, wolverhampton, dudley, west brom (and other areas near by if i aint mentioned them) areas could you please let the sewadars know please asap so that this can be arranged therefore there will be no dissapointments.

If there is a good number of people from these areas needed coaches then please ring the number on the poster and ask for the sewadar to arrange the coaches

Hope to see EVERYONE at the Sanjha Smagam can't wait wooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo :)

Guru Ang Sang Vaheguroooooooooooooo