Sanjha Akhand Keertan Smagam Uk 2007

satpal singh

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki Fateh ji

It says Sanjha Smagam, but at the moment only dates for rain-sbai have been given.

Will there be other programmes happening in the week?

If so, pls let us know, also 'just a suggestion' but if other programmes are happening in the week then maybe do those at other Gurdwaras in Birmingham etc, so more sangat can attend and more Gurdwaras are involved, this will also help in ekta :0

Just a suggestion,

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki Fateh

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

May I firstly congratulate all the groups involved in organizing and promoting this wonderful program. With peace both internally and thereafter externally, groups and jathas have united to sing the Lord’s praises – what better wish could we all hope for. I sincerely hope all the Sikh youth can also unite and help in this program, let us all work together as sewadaars.

From what I have read, the venue appears particularly promising. A future Sikh School where one day our own children might well be learning simran, sewa, moral values as well as secular mainstream subjects. It will be an honour to attend this inaugural event.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Can i ask 2 questions please and is a beanti really is kirtan going to be done sat in sangat or on stage? please let it be in the sangat as you get more lahaa out of it, cus i have been to some kirtan darbar programs where kirtan has been done on stage and it just don't feel right.

also can we pleaseeeeeeeeee have a big screen so when kirtani's are doing their shabads sangat can sing along by reading the shabad of the big screen please? as other programs have this and it is soooo helpful as it helps people like myself who don't know some shabads and by reading it in punjabi (not english translations) helps us to get more lahaa hunna.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Can i ask 2 questions please and is a beanti really is kirtan going to be done sat in sangat or on stage? please let it be in the sangat as you get more lahaa out of it, cus i have been to some kirtan darbar programs where kirtan has been done on stage and it just don't feel right.

also can we pleaseeeeeeeeee have a big screen so when kirtani's are doing their shabads sangat can sing along by reading the shabad of the big screen please? as other programs have this and it is soooo helpful as it helps people like myself who don't know some shabads and by reading it in punjabi (not english translations) helps us to get more lahaa hunna.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

aww yeah i knw exactley what u mean... mush better if its not on stage... :lol:

and also hope there will be sikhi to the max... with that its amazing!!!

thnx anyways for all the seva for this programme

wjkk wjkf