Gurbani Kirtan Darbaar International - 20th October

nanaksar.org

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is no need to start bringing jatha in to it man why you got to be soo petty for?

like others have said there has been plenty of times been programs at same time i mean come on look how much sangat there is all over uk man im sure both programs will get good sangat lolz

end of day just wish youslf lucky Guru Ji is blessing us with Kirtan Darbars so either way if you can be at one or other that a good thing hunna????

also if you want to go to Nanaksar one then go then u could always come sanjha smagam after hunna nothing wrong in this and makes sense for those who maybe wana go to both!!!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Reason why no (or very few) Ragi Jathas do keertan at Nishkam Sevak Jatha is because Nishkam Sevak Jatha does Nishkam keertan. Very few Ragi Jathas that will do keertan for nothing; sadly, the state of affairs these days is that the $$$ is the only consideration for many Ragi Jathas!

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo

VJKKVJKF

I dont think there is anything deliberately malicious in the way these programmes have been organised, I have known about both of them for a while back and as far as I can gather there was nothing inadvertent going on in the way that they were organised.

It is very encouraging to see the two kirtan darbars and I hope that the countdown to the actual divas goes with increased shanti and love.

H

Yes exactly - the main principle of Guru Nanak NISHKAM Sevak Jatha is that of doing seva for free. The sad state of our panth today is that most Ragi jathay have lost this & wont do kirtan without money. At the end of the day its not the ragis make up there own lyrics or shabads which they recite, they just sing bani from Guru Granth Sahib Ji. So it is very sad that they are making 'free' money for this. Its like your selling guru sahib.

Anyway as for Nishkam sevak jatha not letting other jathay do kirtan, that is rubbish. I was at a wedding a few weeks back at Soho Road, in which all the kirtan was done by AKJ. Bhai Amolak Singh (Aussie) has done kirtan any times there.

• 2 weeks later...

Saadsangat Ji,

Due to the clash of programs on the 20th we will be broadcasting both programs but at different times during the night. Broadcasting details will be given soon..

vaheguru