Sikhroots.com : Site Updates

Harmeet1

VJKK VJKF,

Everyone there are a few problems we are working on, on the site.

You would be unable to view the diverse collection of Literature.

For Audio just do the usual of selecting your browser on the side panel and you will get it, dont worry about the error on the Audio home.

On the homepage there is a small problem with the looks of it with everything being a bit "stretched", but that shouldn't affect you in anyway.

We are working hard on fixing this for you but it shouldn't affect you too much apart from the lack of literature.

We apologise for the recnt problems you have had on the site but we assure you we are trying our best in fixing everything to get back to normal.

SikhRoots Team.

P.S If you have anything else you have dedected on the site which leads to an error please post it here. Or anything else which is looks wrong.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The site is back online with the exception of the events section and a few other bits n bobs. Someone attempted to crash the server after hacking into it (2nd time in a month) - but now we are hoping its securer and better. Its not new for the site and other well known Gurbani and veechaar sites to be hacked into so its just something we cant stop but do our best to defend against.

On a side note, you may have noticed in the past few months, Harmeet Singh who is active on the forum as well, has been helping out with the website as much as he can. From this moment, he has agreed to fully take over the site and keep updating it with more new stuff. I hope you all give him a fresh start and as much pyaar as you have shown me. I cant keep up to date with the site and other seva any more so am taking a step back to concentrate on family, work and personal development - which is much needed. So any seva of posters, recordings or anything, please contact Harmeet who will look after everything.

He is quite a young, bright kid so if he makes any mistakes, please help him along and not jump down his throat. Hes an excellent person with the willingness to bring about unity and help others spiritually.

The site is back online with the exception of the events section and a few other bits n bobs. Someone attempted to crash the server after hacking into it (2nd time in a month) - but now we are hoping its securer and better. Its not new for the site and other well known Gurbani and veechaar sites to be hacked into so its just something we cant stop but do our best to defend against.

On a side note, you may have noticed in the past few months, Harmeet Singh who is active on the forum as well, has been helping out with the website as much as he can. From this moment, he has agreed to fully take over the site and keep updating it with more new stuff. I hope you all give him a fresh start and as much pyaar as you have shown me. I cant keep up to date with the site and other seva any more so am taking a step back to concentrate on family, work and personal development - which is much needed. So any seva of posters, recordings or anything, please contact Harmeet who will look after everything.

He is quite a young, bright kid so if he makes any mistakes, please help him along and not jump down his throat. Hes an excellent person with the willingness to bring about unity and help others spiritually.

JOO GUJJ KE BOLAVEHHHH SOOO NIHAAALLLLL

SAT SRII AKAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

smaked it veereh, hpe u make the site bigger and better :lol:

VJKK VJKF,

Got a few announcements to make.

We now have a new partner. You might have been seeing that recently me and "Khalsa Productions" have been getting on recently and we thought to make both sites bigger and better we could form an alliance, which should stay forever.

If any of you have any quesries on this then just PM one of us.

So its www.sikhroots.com with The whole khalsa Network - http://thekhalsa.net/ss/ and www.khalsahost.com

Another thing,

Now that we have started of with a New Team, I was hoping if anyone could help out and do some sewa for SikhRoots, all you need to do is have a decent camera (recording wire - which I will provide) and someone who can do to a few events. I hope someone could help us with some sewa on SikhRoots. If anyone wants to help out then just PM me or e-mail me at harmeet@sikhroots.com

VJKK VJKF,

SikhRoots Team.

• 2 weeks later...