Say Something About The Member Above You...

Akaali

Since someone wanted to start a game, I just had an idea, which will help the sangat get to know each other better..

Post something about the member who last posted (the post above yours) anything about them if you know them, or their profile, or posts, etc.

All I can say is above us all is the one and only!! So I'll start off with...

Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaahegurruuuuu :nihungsmile:

Please don't say anything good about me, say something bad so I can improve. Thanks! :lol:

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry you can say anything you want. Azaad, what can I say about him, he seems like he's free, but is he? :nihungsmile:

Read this tuk:

ਦਾਨੁ ਮਹਿੰਡਾ ਤਲੀ ਖਾਕੁ ਜੇ ਮਿਲੈ ਤ ਮਸਤਕਿ ਲਾਈਐ ॥

Ḏān mahindā ṯalī kẖāk jė milai ṯa masṯak lā­ī­ai.

The gift I seek is the dust of the feet of the Saints; if I were to obtain it, I would apply it to my forehead.

ਦਾਨੁ ਮਹਿੰਡਾ ਤਲੀ ਖਾਕੁ ਜੇ ਮਿਲੈ ਤ ਮਸਤਕਿ ਲਾਈਐ ॥

Ḏān mahindā ṯalī kẖāk jė milai ṯa masṯak lā­ī­ai.

The gift I seek is the dust of the feet of the Saints; if I were to obtain it, I would apply it to my forehead.

well from what i know about talikhaak is that..............a good and fair mod knows when to have a joke and laff with sangat but also (with wahegurus kirpa) knws where to draw the line.............. :lol:

JustMe was paid by Talikhaak for the above praise rolleyes.gif

Balait_da_sher got psycic powers blink.gif

JustME panji is very kool :nihungsmile: she has helped me out in so many ways.

JustME panji is very kool :nihungsmile: she has helped me out in so many ways.

Veer ji is trying to build his sikhi but sometimes get very emotionsl about circumstances out of his control..............a true gursikh in the making.............. :lol: