Is There Any Computer Wizard In This Form.

ocelot

Sat Sri Akal,

It is over two months in this forum. Still looking for a highly trained software expert. A reverser or a network expert or an Good knowledge of OS ( Kernel). Some good skills. Now i am loosing my patience. IS there any Gursikh good in these arts and who wants to share his knowledge.

Just any Sikh. I am in various forums found people of all religions and countries but still not found any Gursikh or even a Patit (mona).

It is really disheartening. Please atleast need one reply.

Regards

The Chinese helps other Chinese, Serbians helps other, Russians help fellow Russians.

There are numerous sites for Vietnam, Poland , Us and what not. But never seen any sikh :)

Just i want to start a good site with all tutorials in Gurmukhi, so that world knows that there are sikhs too and they too are teaching the art to there young ones.

It is really very hard and involves a lot of time. Teaching software to young ones is really good and we will get highly technical experts. :lol:

Just i like fellow sikhs to do highly technical R&D as people in other communities do.

Just it is my wish that i found that a new thing has been done by a sikh. A highly technical flaw or algorithm is designed by a sikh. That way the world will know about our technical skills, that technical people learn gurmukhi just to read our work.

Just i want to see sikhs ahead in this field also.

It is useless for the sikhs who know these arts and not helping fellow sikhs.

I want to create a forum, where everything will be in Gurmuki, but i don't think enough sikhs will join.

Errm there is a lot of technical sikh talent out there and here. The guy who invented fibre optics is sikh http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narinder_Singh_Kapany

I think you are looking for someone with rare skillset so naturally you will have problems finding such a person. You dont need to be a comupter expert to create a forum in gurmukhi etc. A lot of us, work on general software development, if you have knowledge of php or asp.net then you can build sikh sites etc.

Just i like fellow sikhs to do highly technical R&D as people in other communities do.

There are a lot of highly technical algorithms, software written by sikhs. Just that we wont come across them on the internet that easily. So dont be disheartened and keep looking.

If you clearly propose something, e.g. development of a sikh software app etc, then most likely more people will come forward to help.

Ahh, now we are getting somewhere.

But just to let you know, there are sikhs who are in this field already and are progressing very well. But yes, nothing like a forum which is based on such.

To be honest, if you are saying serious Gurmukhi, then it might be a problem -- It is quite difficult to translate everything from Enligh or any other language into Gurmukhi with all the technical bits in it. It will be a very difficult task, some people do not write proper english-punjabi which creates more problems.

Even if you go ahead with this and get support from some of us; like you said, you will not get enough sikh members joining up. This means that not many people will post or such hence instead of a forum, it'll be more of a website.

This project will require hardwork put into. It's not impossible neither it is very possible if you think long-term.

If you do go with it, how do you plan to structure your content? Will you through everything into one whole forum, or focus on something first?

If I were you, I would start a forum based on Gurmukhi which has content/material which can be easily learnt or adaptable. This makes things so much easier for a lot of people and AFAIK it's the best way to start off. Yes, you can expand it further if you plan to, but remember, focus on one spot first before you shed light on another spot.

Technical related forums/sites are not very easily maintained if you know. You will always get people asking questions which require a lot of knowledge. Therefore, you need a strong foundation for a start which can cover such situations as well as provide A+ material to the users.

I am not talking about translating.

I am talking about writing new unpublished work in Gurmukhi.

I went to unpack.cn and they write all there tutorials or work in chinese, then why can't we sstart a forum having state of art information never published work by us.

I really want that when people are looking for info on latest tech they find work in Gurmuki or translated from our work.

I know RCE and somewhat Networking in BSD.and i really love to see work done by sikhs.

I never find any sikh on any RCE site, not till now.

I am not talking about translating.

Think about it for a second. They may be the original authors of a guide posted there right? I a Polish come over who understands chineese and makes a repost of it on my site in polish. I have just translated.

I know what you are trying to say... read my following reply to your post.

I am talking about writing new unpublished work in Gurmukhi.

Very possible. But now you are on a different level as well, you are more in the area of posting technological related items. Don't get me wrong here, but many new software related items are modified by different users and reposted as a different package and claimed as their work whatsoever it maybe. Finding an exploit/trick/patch/etc is done all the time. Maybe some people you know as chinese on the internet are actually sikhs, you never know.

I went to unpack.cn and they write all there tutorials or work in chinese, then why can't we sstart a forum having state of art information never published work by us.

Those guys are big, you know what I mean by BIG? They have huge supports and yes, as you know, chinese are the type of people who are very strong in terms on unity, we actually lack that in general. We can start such related news or items, but not exactly the same. UnPack.Cn have got very old and educational users who have access to a lot of resources which many Sikhs of today still lack -- even though they have the knowledge, they can't spread it, with me?

I really want that when people are looking for info on latest tech they find work in Gurmuki or translated from our work.

I know RCE and somewhat Networking in BSD.and i really love to see work done by sikhs.

I never find any sikh on any RCE site, not till now.

Hey you never know what may happen tomorrow; it's for a good purpose, what you want to start that is. Why don't you start this as a News Panel first?

I am sure there are many Sikh students all around the world researching something new and a breakthrough in modern technology/understanding. The problem is getting to meet these folks. If we can do this, we have a very good start which will last us for a while. You will have to make serious contacts as well. There is so much research going on:

Technology; BioTech, NanoTech, ICT, etc.

Medicine: HIV/AIDS Preventions ...

Lots more, can't think of much now. But many sikhs have created themselves an image in these areas.

After you have accomplished this (it will be quite some time) then you will have a better chance having your own forum with programming/networking/kernal hacking etc. progressing and which will be stable, because by that time, you will have made the necessary contacts which will get you in touch with many more people whom have the knowledge and use your resources as way of communication.

my $0.02 -- ...just brainstorming here tongue.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Sat Sri Akal,

It is over two months in this forum. Still looking for a highly trained software expert. A reverser or a network expert or an Good knowledge of OS ( Kernel). Some good skills. Now i am loosing my patience. IS there any Gursikh good in these arts and who wants to share his knowledge.

Just any Sikh. I am in various forums found people of all religions and countries but still not found any Gursikh or even a Patit (mona).

It is really disheartening. Please atleast need one reply.

Regards

There are a few on this forum who I know for sure but they are choosing to remain Gupt... please ask what it is you wish to ask :)