Punjabi Girl Marries A Tamil In Court

Guest Sadhu singh

Guest Law fail

There were many ppl in sikh history that married ppl of different backgrounds what united them was by far a joint belief in guru . We cant assume these two dont hav shared love of guru. Altho having met thos great sikhs at the law firm they may well have been put off sikhism perhaps if t law owners followed guru teachin the 2might hav seen How amazin sikhi is. And even maybe had a sikh wedding at least then the 2 would sho a connection to guru. I c no difference to these 2 and the average weddin we all go to where the ppl r sikh by name only.

• 9 months later...
Guest Mike Appu

could u tell me wat is different between punjabi and tamil pupils?

Religion?

Skin color?

Ways of Praying?

Dialect?

As I know all of us sitting under one roof. We all are addressed as Indian, so u pupils neglecting us. I agree with Jkaur comment; most of the punjabi girls looking for Tamil guys because they are very sincere,loving and really taking care of punjabi gals and and I think the punjabi gals still practicing their religion taughts after married with Tamil Guys without any Obstacles.

Appu(Tamilan)

• 4 months later...

I am 18 this year and I am a strong believer of Sikhism. What makes me most sad is to see that regardless of how 'holy' some people claim theirselves to be, when it comes to topic of such they show such disrespect towards people of a different faith. So what if a Sikh girl gets married to a tamillian? Shame on you, Sikhism teaches you about the equality of mankind. We might be of a different religion but we all believe in one god, the Satguru (Like how Allah is for Muslims). If you were back in the ages where humans live as nomads,would this even be an issue? Gurbani has always taught us to believe in Him and honestly if I were to marry a tamillian I don't think my believe would be shattered. The problem is definitely with the community itself. Just a handful of Sikh girls who get into a wrong family and even those who actually found a good Indian guy gets discriminated. Besides, there are only a small bunch of good Sikh guys around these days, most of them dwell in alcohol and cigarette. Even they get married to women of different religions but the society somewhat accepts them because apparently they are males who would carry the religion. Where is the guru's teachings of gender equality? Is it better for a woman to marry a man from a different race, a man who respects her religion, a man who doesn't dwell in the Maya than to marry a man who doesn't even preach in the teachings of his own religion? The Malaysian Sikhs should really change their perspective on issues of such, it's very sad to see how close-minded and selfish they are at times. We are one.

• 3 months later...
Guest Homosapiean

My dear punjabi sikh friend, don't blame it on kallus since naturally the probablities of you marrying in your own community is lower compared other races in malaysia simply on the population size unless goes through online match making services. Naturally, a sikh would get marry to another indian due to culturaL similarity at least in some aspect. The only major different are language and punjabi is whither than kallus. Doesn't mean you are whiter and the erupean would treat like whites, and still they will treat you as indian,pakis, iranian or even afghani be it UK, canada, aus, america. Sceintifically, by DNA traces u belong to haplo group R1A which is closer to erupean blood, while kallus or south indian usually belong haplogroup M, much ealier species reside in india. However, the dna traces in indian shows most of indian have mix dna traces atleast a little amount. So like or not, you have some kallus dna in you, just kallus dna which can be traced back to afrIca. Don't blame it sikh girls, usually they teach and follow sikh custom strongly even after they marry other races especially indian, unlike some punjabi guy get married other races and they forget the sikh value completely. Both punjabi and indian drink a lot but indian bit more sensible I think. I think as a whole , we are 2million indian in malaysian context (kallus,gultis,coconut and sikh), we should stay united atleast to defend indian indentity and in return we can safe guard and prosper hindu and sikh religion together . I believe guru's teaching doesn't classify caste, clan and race. The world is globalized , mix marriages will be a common affair in future, so act globally and try to retained each others religion and values. Hope, when we argue be more scientic and sensible and don't blame it kallus entirely and avoid degradetory terms just because we more darker than you. Have o good day. Br- indian@kallus@homosapien

If u talk about religion then u cant talk about humanity.. coz u start discriminating...

Its a person's own choice..... to get married.... no one can force.... this comes within....

And when it comes to sikhism... its hard choice to marry a gursikh for today's girls... :D - harsh truth......

being so much religious myself... i get confused.... when it comes to make a choice between true luv ,,,, n true person.. and religion.... :stupidme:

• 1 year later...
Guest Punjabi beauty
Im a punjabi hindu girl and i gotta say i would NEVER even look at an uglg dark black.tamil let alone date one, i.mean come on.... Yuck, we stick.to.our own its the gujis that like your darkies not us.

I hate all these recent dark indians coming to the UK, they seem get battered wherever they go prob cause they are so black the men are ugly and so nasty looking and the women are like skanky and even blacker than an african, their filthy peasants who should stay in their shithole of a country.

Im a punjabi hindu girl and i gotta say i would NEVER even look at an uglg dark black.tamil let alone date one, i.mean come on.... Yuck, we stick.to.our own its the gujis that like your darkies not us.
I hate all these recent dark indians coming to the UK, they seem get battered wherever they go prob cause they are so black the men are ugly and so nasty looking and the women are like skanky and even blacker than an african, their filthy peasants who should stay in their shithole of a country.

Such hatred is not good for you. Judging other because of their skin color is racist and not according to sikh dharam bibi ji.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This thread is full of misogyny and racism.

I see on this forum people:keep:complaining about girls but why not talk about Sikh boys who marry girls from other:faiths and even leave Sikhi for them and their kids:also cut their hair, shave and rarely follow Sikhi?

I know many males who cut their hair, shaved, left Sikhi to:marry Hindu or Jain girls:or White girls! Why nobody calls out on them?

Regarding marriage it is not always about religion. South Indian boys have great intellect and education and have top notch jobs. In general also South Indians are:far more educated, cultured and sophisticated than North Indians.

Why do you want others to prefer you when you are so misogynistic and tribal minded yourself? How educated Punjabi/Sikh men are? What jobs they have? How many prestigious jobs they have? What sophistication they have?

Pendu and ujjad culture, show off and only macho or casteist pride do not appeal to everyone.

Instead of blaming girls why not check yourselves and see where you might lack?

Someone here said girls cannot be true to anyone! LOL! By bashing women and different races are you being true to religion?

I agree interfaith weddings are an issue in Sikh community but we need to work solution and see how to deal with it, bring attitude changes in ourselves also than bash girls.

People consider many things before entering into marriage. They do not marry only considering religion. And you have to see what people want and make yourself desirable.

Are Punjabi Sikh men educated enough? Do they have that erudition, sophistication that South Indians have? Are they just truck drivers or business owners or do they have prestigious, high profile jobs?

Women want respect, class and stability. Brutish attitude repels them.