Punjabi Girl Marries A Tamil In Court

Guest Sadhu singh

I don't see the much of the physical discipline and strength, valour, courage, leadership, independent-mindedness, honour and self-sacrifice that marked out Amritdharis of the past in the ones of today. I think too many hide behind the achievements and legacy of our ancestors without taking the risks and making the sacrifices they did.

These modern day braggarts are standing on the shoulders of the giants of yesteryear, and are so hopelessly deluded and lacking self-awareness that they think they themselves are not too far off that higher echelon of Sikhi where those legends resided. Laughable and embarrassing.

At least some of us have the good grace to realise what we are, and are even shy to pretend that we're even close to being in such exalted company. Yet, the struggle continues; one has to work hard. It's the ones who believe the journey is over before any sacrifices were made, who need to have a word with themselves.

• Like 2
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think A LOT of women would disagree with you on that one.

Nail - Head - BANG! Those fronting a55 , top range Mercedes driving, business minded, big mansion having 'Amritdhari families' aren't interested in materialistic things......sure

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH Well being a human first , i have always believed that god has created humans equally . GOD IS ONE. We have to respect other religion and races . W

These modern day braggarts are standing on the shoulders of the giants of yesteryear, and are so hopelessly deluded and lacking self-awareness that they think they themselves are not too far off that higher echelon of Sikhi where those legends resided. Laughable and embarrassing.

At least some of us have the good grace to realise what we are, and are even shy to pretend that we're even close to being in such exalted company. Yet, the struggle continues; one has to work hard. It's the ones who believe the journey is over before any sacrifices were made, who need to have a word with themselves.

Agree, people are judging others, but not seeing inside themselves.
  • Like 2

The truth is only an Amritdhari can be a Gurmukh, there might be some bad people in the group, but it is a fact that if you are trying to achieve mukhti through Sikhi, then you must be a Gurmukh, and a Gurmukh is someone who is an Amritdhari (and follows all other hukams) because that is Guru ji's hukam. If someone striving to become a Gurmukh does not follow 1 hukam then what kind of a Gurmukh is that person.

You are still not understanding what I said. But that's not a surprise.

You keep going on about that when one becomes an Amritdhari they automatically become a Gurmukh. That's rich coming from you as you have pro Hindu views and just because you are an Amritdhari I feel you are using that as an excuse to judge people that are not.

The thing you do not follow Gurujis hukams yourself with all your Pro Hindu defending topics, but give it the all mouth to judge others.

?? Saun lagi, evi khand nal boldi a main.

Again you are extending something that doesn't need to be.

Again you say one thing, then say something else. I really think are off your rocker 100 %. I also think you have an awful lot of ahankar as you being an Amritdhari, because you like to brag about it and explain things in an ahankari way.

You also yourself portray confusion when you wrote something, then completely dismiss what anybody else has said, and make out you are superior to others and then twist the post to extend it into something that's it got nothing to do with.

Do you even know what a Gurmukh is? And no, just by taking Amrit does not qualify one to become a Gurmukh like you keep making out.

Lol, reading your posts are actually quite funny. You write one thing, then another, then something else. There is no base in your posts or continuity of the posts.

Again, no point as you still don't understand what my post was about.

I will also add, it's people like you that divert people away from Sikhi, rather than bring one closer.

I also think there's more than one person in your id, or somebody is telling you to write things, because there is no constructive flow of thought in your posts.

I don't think there is anything anyone can add to this. It encapsulates today's situation perfectly.

Look at what people have done: they've used Sikhi to perversely feed their ego and created a world of illusion around them instead of using it to tear down illusions and get closer to truth. How much more beadbi can you get?

• Like 2

The truth is only an Amritdhari can be a Gurmukh, there might be some bad people in the group, but it is a fact that if you are trying to achieve mukhti through Sikhi, then you must be a Gurmukh, and a Gurmukh is someone who is an Amritdhari (and follows all other hukams) because that is Guru ji's hukam. If someone striving to become a Gurmukh does not follow 1 hukam then what kind of a Gurmukh is that person.

The thing is one should be following to this path, which is also with Wahegurus grace. Being blessed a Gurmukh is also in Wahegurus hands.

Some great posts by Harsharan paji on Gurmukhs. I was looking for this, finally found it:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/74177-mahima-of-wahiguru-his-nam-his-gurmukhs/?hl=mool

A LOT of ppl here confusing Sikh men with typical Punjabi atheist men, and Sikh women with typical Punjabi atheist women. The words Sikh and Punjabi are not interchangeable ppl! As for the marriage i could care less only time I would care would be if the Tamil dude converted to sikhi otherwise y should we be bothered if two presumably non religious folks get married

• 2 weeks later...
Guest so what

Who cares, we're not racist or elitist, we see ourselves as - as the lowest of the low. If Guru Nanak could call himself a lowly worm, then u should all be quiet. Back in the day Hindu borns were marrying Muslim borns, Guru Nanak said both don't exist and theres only One- One Truth which is the core and purest form of every major religion.

Stop being so arrogant.

How does it matter if she follows sikhi? She may follow it much better in the spirit of tolerance love and respect. Jin prem kiyo tin hee prabh payo, God or the Guru just seeks love and if her soulmate is born Tamil, that is just fine! Remember ...sab mein jyot jyot hei soi

• 2 months later...
Guest Shadaan Nano

Why bother about interracial marriages when the lives of these individuals who are doing so do not belong to you. By the way when you are immersed in only one culture/group, it's easy to fall in the trap of believing that it's somehow superior to all other cultures. Believing so makes your world smaller and less interesting. When your spouse comes from a different ethnic/cultural groups, it exposes you to a completely new world , which broadens your horizons and makes you a better person.

• 7 months later...

:waheguru:WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Well being a human first , i have always believed that god has created humans equally . GOD IS ONE. We have to respect other religion and races . We shouldn't be calling them by names such like "kalus" and all . Well they are also god's creation right? They are not different from us . We are all still humans. 

About punjabi girls marrying indians or other religion.... i feel it is not a sin or shame because no one is born with a religion at first 

Sanjog is made by the god and not humans

Not to say all punjabi men are good right? Well if all punjabi men were perfect and if they truely care for their wifes then they wont end up with a divorce !!!! if a punjabi girl can live her life happily witg other race or if a punjabi guy can live his life happily with another race then who are we to judge them . Let them be happy.  

Love is religion

Marrying another religion is not sin because somehow that person is marrying a human and not animal right?

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...