Sukha N Jinda

Soho Roadie

Gurfateh Ji

2day is the 15th Barsi of Shaheed Bhai Sukhdev Singh Sukha and Shaheed Bhai Harjinder Singh Jinda...Dhan Guru Dhan Guru piyare!!!

If you don't know who they were, then please visit www.neverforget84.com and find out who they were!!!

Alot of people are very anti Kharkhoo Singh because they think the Singhs were too much into siphai part but not the sant part of Sikhi. These two amazing souls had a nitnem of 16-18 hours long. It is said that they were reading 11 Sukhmani Sahib, 25 Japji Sahib and 7 Bania (Japji Sahib, Jaap Sahib, Tav Prasaad Savaiya Sahib, Chaupee Sahib, Anand Sahib, Rehraas Sahib and Kirtan Sohila Sahib) daily!!!

There was another Singh with them in the movement called (Shaheed) Bhai Baljinder Singh Raju. Not many people know about this amazing Gursikh. He was related to Shaheed Bhai Harjinder Singh Jinda and was very close friends with Shaheed Bhai Sukhdev Singh. He used to wake up at 12-12.30am and start his nitnem, which consisted of 5 Sukhmani Sahib de paat as well as 7 Bania. He then used to go study at College. In his spare time he used to do alot of Chaupee Sahib de paat.

Most of the Singhs who fought in the movement were jeevan vale, Sant-Siphai, Bani-Bana Singhs.

Dhan Guru Dhan Guru piyare!!!

Ive got a recorded interview of Shaheed Bhai Baljinder Singh Rajus mother. She spoke of things that I don't think many people know. She told me alot of stuff in detail. When I get time i'll translate it in to english and post it here..need a picture of Raju if anyone has got one.

Just to add, before Sukha, Jinda n Raju left their homes to take up their seva. Mata Ji (Rajus mother) was the one who did their ardas for the seva to be successful.

Where have these mothers gone???? We've lost our spirit!!!

Martyrs Of Khalistan! Their sacrifice will live on forever in our hearts and minds d_oh.gif

Jinda Sukha carried out the BIGGEST BANK RAID IN ASIA'S HISTORY! respect.gif

Recently I have gathered all most all news articles relating to Jinda Sukha from The Times London,inculding when they shot Vadiya,Lalit Makkan and the rest.

They will be released soon with tons of other articles.

Really disheartening to see only 8 replies to this thread (including my own). Why do forum members post endless replies on trivial & petty threads & issues but not even spare a few seconds to pay tribute to our great heroes.

Shaheed Bhai Baljinder Singh 'Raju' & his mother were a great inspiration for Bhai Jinda & Sukha, there are many stories of the 3 Singh's narrated by Mata ji, I will try translate them and put them up, as well as a picture of Bhai Baljinder Singh.

Bhai Jinda & Sukha's accomplishments are a reminder to the world that when sleeping lions awake, there is no strength in the world that can stop them from achieving their goals. The punishments served to Gen. AS Vaidya, Congress leader Lalit Makhan & Arjan Dass will never be forgotten.

The Ludhiana bank raid is still regarded as the most daring heist in India, and is still talked about to this day all over Panjab.

Not many people know this but Bhai Jinda & General Labh Singh along with other KCF Singhs also attepmted to assassinate Rajiv Gandhi & Zail Singh (following the Lalit Makhan assassination) but could not get a proper shot as crowds gathered around the targets & Bhai Jinda decided to not risk innocents lives and aborted the mission.

Words cannot express how grateful our Kaum should be to these great Singhs. Bhai Jinda & Sukha were truely great warriors and saints, and are ideal role models for everyone.

Image Gallery Of Bhai Harjinder Singh 'Jinda' & Sukhdev Singh 'Sukha'

Parnam Shaheeda Nu