[naamnet] 1.3 Connected

Akaali

I feel like there is so much positive Vaheguru energy buzzing around our little naam.net village that each email I read or send is more than words and letters - a burst of love and energy travels from one gursikh to many others....

We're connected electronically , and spiritually as well. Like I look up at the sky and its the same sun and moon you see on the other side of the world. I breathe in the air and its the same ocean of air you live in. More than that I say Vaheguru ji and it's the same ocean of love you are all swimming in as well.

Guru Nanak Saaheb jee says:

ਤੂਦਰੀਆਉਦਾਨਾਬੀਨਾਮੈਮਛੁਲੀਕੈਸੇਅੰਤੁਲਹਾ॥

You are the River, All-knowing and All-seeing. I am just a fish-how can I find Your limit?

I feel we are all greatly blessed to have got our heads above water, the whole world is drowning in maya, in sikhi politics and this or that rehat, but on naam net I've found my brothers and sisters who've risen up above that and can feel the sunshine of naam shining on their beautiful faces.

ALL ABOARD WHOSE GETTING ABOARD.

VAHEGURU NAAM JAHAJ IS ABOUT TO SET SAIL.....

I love you all, may you never lose to maya, may the 5 enemies be your servants, may you ride like naam warriors like the kings and queens you are to the feet of Guru Gobind Singh jee.

More to come..