Omg What Is Going In! Publishing Ads In Guru Ji

machete

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mehtab Singh,

I dont think we should make this issue as khalistani vs indian sikhs issue, reason being same amount of beadhi of guru sahib happening in western countries as well if not more- ie- table/chairs in gurdwara sahib, people taking guru sahib to hotels, banquet halls etc. Sikh from india can equally slam western sikhs and question- what you khalistanis doing abroad? can't even sort out these issue internally, how you going to get khalistan?

So this is serious issue to begin with should be dealt with unity not pointing fingers at each other...no point just extra hostility.

jamdoot.gif:);) :cool: :lol: :D

post-3806-1192531605.jpg

post-3806-1192531615.jpg

post-3806-1192531626.jpg

post-3806-1192531643.jpg

post-3806-1192531658.jpg

ohmy.gif :mellow:

waheguruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

i swaer how does this stuff get published without anyone knowing man................the mere fact that pictures are published like that disrespecting our Beloved Guru Jee makes me feel im failing as a Gur Ka Sikh, when we gave our heads to Maharaj we sworet o protect our faith...............yet all this is going on seemingly un-noticed............. :mellow:

Mehtab Singh,

I dont think we should make this issue as khalistani vs indian sikhs issue, reason being same amount of beadhi of guru sahib happening in western countries as well if not more- ie- table/chairs in gurdwara sahib, people taking guru sahib to hotels, banquet halls etc. Sikh from india can equally slam western sikhs and question- what you khalistanis doing abroad? can't even sort out these issue internally, how you going to get khalistan?

So this is serious issue to begin with should be dealt with unity not pointing fingers at each other...no point just extra hostility.

hmmm...ur right...mennu gussa aa gya c...my bad... :);)

What............The....................F@&$ is going on man........you know i would expect a thread like this to be like 10 pages long init!!!!

What............The....................F@&$ is going on man........you know i would expect a thread like this to be like 10 pages long init!!!!

wispers* change the title of the thread to include the worlds Jatha Hindu Gods or Muslim Terror and u watch the responses come flooding in........

:)

:);) :cool: :lol: :D

aaaaaaaaaaaaw mod sahib it would have been fun to compare viewing figure on the two posts :D

FANTASTIC VEER JEE

LOL.gif

yea man would have been interesting init.............