Omg What Is Going In! Publishing Ads In Guru Ji

machete

Guest peacemaker

Eh, I don't really feel like expressing my views here anymore. Last time I did, I got a message from someone on msn saying I was too "aggressive". Only hold me acountable to what I say on here, once I am not on this forum, please do not bother me on places like msn about the things I say here like you did YESTERDAY. Thank you!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, I don't really feel like expressing my views here anymore. Last time I did, I got a message from someone on msn saying I was too "aggressive". Only hold me acountable to what I say on here, once I am not on this forum, please do not bother me on places like msn about the things I say here. Thank you!

eeeeeeeeeeeer okay ;)

:)

BUMP

one minute the sgpc are going to print an extra 80, 000 saroops a year to apparently meet demand (most likely of pakandi babas) and now we have these morons (chatar singh jeevan singh) doing blatent beadbi . . .only if there was gursikhs like bhai sukha singh and mehtabh singh. . .i cant beleive the extent of beadbi happeinig at the moment. . .its only going to increase if we dont jointly do something. . .if anything do protests. . .and boycott the shops. . .and do ardaas that singhs like sukha singh mehtabh singh, baba deep singh, baba gurbaksh singh and all the other shaheed gursikhs do kirpa.