Are Sikhs Cowards?

roop33

listen im not naive i know what goes on and yes there are men and women who act like they dont care with a serious attitude problem..men showing off their latest designer trim beard and women showing off their latest dresses BUT what annoys me is the generalisation going on here, its seriously annoying........anyway if these people go to the gurdwara think of it as an opportunity to educate them instead of giving them looks and talking behind their back...........gossiping in gurdwara's also p!sses me off!

the problem is that we lack the skills to teach our own!

1. I never sed you were naive, im speaking on general terms

2. cant you point out where in the above posts that a user sed something along the lines of what u are indicating......................"ALL sangat are showoffs or auditioning for brothels"

3. Anger is the worst of the panj chor so u shud'nt let such trivial things get to u veer G, accept the things that u cant change or control as hukam and be happy :)

ps.. edit accept EVERYTHING as hukam and be happy ;)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wjkk Wjkf

i feel demoralised by the few who, while in a gursikhs roop, are alienating our youngsters by their antics. There are very few rolemodels for our younger generations that actually do what they preach.

just one prime example is the antics of so called gursikhs at the gurudawara when its time to vote in a new commitee. Please dont think im having a go at gursikhs because there are always 2 parties involved, but the gursikhs are the roop of our religion and the ones that our kids should be looking up to.

so whereas the kids should be looking up to these people they feel like, well if all this crap can go on at the gurudawara and people are fighting each other, pulling off each others dastaara and unsheathing their sri sahibs in front of guru ji, why should we even bother.

but getting back to the point, i dont think Sikhs in the Uk are cowards, i think theyve had enough and cant be ar$3d any more and think they should look after number one, their family and stay out of anyone else business. we need to start helping each other and become a tight community.

bhul chuk maaf karnee.

Wjkk Wjkf

listen im not naive i know what goes on and yes there are men and women who act like they dont care with a serious attitude problem..men showing off their latest designer trim beard and women showing off their latest dresses BUT what annoys me is the generalisation going on here, its seriously annoying........anyway if these people go to the gurdwara think of it as an opportunity to educate them instead of giving them looks and talking behind their back...........gossiping in gurdwara's also p!sses me off!

the problem is that we lack the skills to teach our own!

1. I never sed you were naive, im speaking on general terms

2. cant you point out where in the above posts that a user sed something along the lines of what u are indicating......................"ALL sangat are showoffs or auditioning for brothels"

3. Anger is the worst of the panj chor so u shud'nt let such trivial things get to u veer G, accept the things that u cant change or control as hukam and be happy ;)

ps.. edit accept EVERYTHING as hukam and be happy :cool:

I get your point, sorry if i offended you or anyone else...........you have a knack for calming me down :)

our girls flirt on the roads, and smoke on the streets without fear of bhesti lol

they dress, and expose asstes without no shame and fear of bhesti lol

IMO it should be fear of Guru watching all the time not fear of Bhesti or ppl.

yeah it should be but thats when u abit deep into sikhi, not every one on that sort of level!!!

Wjkk Wjkf

i feel demoralised by the few who, while in a gursikhs roop, are alienating our youngsters by their antics. There are very few rolemodels for our younger generations that actually do what they preach.

just one prime example is the antics of so called gursikhs at the gurudawara when its time to vote in a new commitee. Please dont think im having a go at gursikhs because there are always 2 parties involved, but the gursikhs are the roop of our religion and the ones that our kids should be looking up to.

so whereas the kids should be looking up to these people they feel like, well if all this crap can go on at the gurudawara and people are fighting each other, pulling off each others dastaara and unsheathing their sri sahibs in front of guru ji, why should we even bother.

but getting back to the point, i dont think Sikhs in the Uk are cowards, i think theyve had enough and cant be ar$3d any more and think they should look after number one, their family and stay out of anyone else business. we need to start helping each other and become a tight community.

bhul chuk maaf karnee.

Wjkk Wjkf

u got a point yeah! but lets not become hippys man, guru ji used to go to wars, guru ji also burnt masands in boiling oil after they didnt reform or listening warnings. guru ji used to send out his sons to fight, fighting for what is right is apart of sikh ethics, so lets not stick our noses up at poeple. Ok fights happen in the gurdwara , but they have deep reasons behind them, it aint like a drunken fight in the pub ok!

Not EVERY sikh girl dresses like a prostitute and not EVERY sikh guy is a coward so stop bloody generalising! :)

i said majority , so how is that generalising , learn how to read b4 u get ur fake gunz in a twist.

I DID apologise or is it that YOU cant read...............

Not EVERY sikh girl dresses like a prostitute and not EVERY sikh guy is a coward so stop bloody generalising! :)

i said majority , so how is that generalising , learn how to read b4 u get ur fake gunz in a twist.

lololol i knw i only read it after i replyed , ignore my post init bruv, safe. sorry

Not EVERY sikh girl dresses like a prostitute and not EVERY sikh guy is a coward so stop bloody generalising! ;)

lololol i knw i only read it after i replyed , ignore my post init bruv, safe. sorry

:)