Nasa Taking The Help Of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji

sewak sikh

Click on this link You all will be amazed how even the biggest research centre of this world is bowing down to Gurbani http://cyberspirits.blogspot.com/2007/06/nasa-taking-guru-granth-sahibs-help.html

.Please all give your feed back so that dass can post the second part of this inspirational story

Bole So Nehal,

Sat Shri Akal....................

Saadsangat ji,

Thanks alot for this information

I have no words so that I can say thanks to Akalpurakh.

Coz he gave me right direction and took me into Gursikhi........

I proud to be a Sikh and can Say "Mann Kyon Verag Kare, Satgur Mera Pura"

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji ki Fathe... :nihungsmile:

Go to NASA and you can ask them.. Being a christian country they cant make it public that they are using other religions ideology for research. 2-3 years back christian missionaries launched a massive protest when NASA said that earth is round..Because it was bible which advocated that earth is flat...And to the surprise of whole world it is only Sri Guru Granth Sahib which says earth is round...

2nd thing which amazed NASA was that earlier it was said that which is static and other planets which are moving bur asa di waar always BHAI WICH SOORAJ... means all are moving in this universe . DIN RAV CHALE NIS SAS CHALE TARIKA LAKH PALOYE MUKAM OHI EK HAI NANKA SACH BHAGOE... (In the day moves the sun, in night moves the moon, stars and planets the final end of every 1 on this earth is the almighty lord only)

Go to NASA and you can ask them.. Being a christian country they cant make it public that they are using other religions ideology for research.

I dont think this works as a good arguement. Being a christian country they allow all sorts of ARTS and Films on Jesus and you think using another religions scription for research would be a big deal. When i look at the blog i think, oh here we go again, any non sikh reading the blog will think sikhs are making it all up to big up their religion.

So, personally, i dont think that blog should be up unless the author can provide news links.