Nasa Taking The Help Of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji

sewak sikh

The only reason to come up with these kind of posts is that we sikhs even dont believe fully in shabad Guru...Its also for us that when whole world is recognizing the shabad guru..Why are we sikhs lacking behind..Why 90% of youth in punjab is patit and in nasha...Why are not even all the members here amritdhari..Only because our minds have been oiled in science so much that we want proof of everything..Some people even ask a very strange questions..That was Guru Nanak a hindu or a Muslim..Even sikhs raise questions on Amrit today..Some people are nirankaris, some are neeldharis... and like that..We should be proud of our Guru And thanks for the respnse @ this forums..

Bhul Chuk Di Kshama

.Only because our minds have been oiled in science so much that we want proof of everything..

I think you are mis-understanding my point. I did not ask for proof of my guru ji's greatness because that doesnt need proof. I asked if what you wrote, can be backed up by evidence. It is only in our best interest to present a solid case and not just wishful thinking.

I spent an hour google searching on this and didnt find anything. surly there must be atleast one article.

waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh'

Earlier too it has been said that SGGS Jeeyo is placed in NASA and NASA understand it is most scientific proven Granth.

I would request United Sikhs or other organizations in US , pls contact NASA to get an official declaration from them about their findings about SGGS Jee.

Waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh

---------------------------------------------------------

waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh'

Earlier too it has been said that SGGS Jeeyo is placed in NASA and NASA understand it is most scientific proven Granth.

I would request United Sikhs or other organizations in US , pls contact NASA to get an official declaration from them about their findings about SGGS Jee.

Waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh

---------------------------------------------------------

If this is not true then they will look like cranks. Where has this rumour surfaced from? I suggest keeping quiet until the truth is established.

We dont need to justify Guru Granth sahib jee's authenticity by making stories up and not post any links/proof. Are there any news articles etc of interviews from Nasa scientists which verify that a saroop Guru Granth sahib jee is kept at Nasa.

I agree, we need back up claims like this with evidence. I've heard many people say that Bhai Kanaya Ji founded the red cross, but I've searched the net many times and have only found Sikh websites claiming this. Please don't get me wrong, Bhai Kanaya Ji was an amazing Gursikh, but theres no need to make up stories.

We want to be carefull that we don't end up like Muslims

e.g.

They claim that when Neil Armstrong went to the moon he heard the sound of 'Allah ho Akbar'

We want to be carefull that we don't end up like Muslims

e.g.

They claim that when Neil Armstrong went to the moon he heard the sound of 'Allah ho Akbar'

:) wat u mean that didnt happen.... ohmy.gif . but all them muslim mates tell me that neil armstrong became a muslim too...ho hum..

I think he did convert but doesn't claim to have heard that stuff on the moon.