Vedanti Takes Stupidity To Another Level!

KH4L1$T4N1

VJKK VJKF

well we all know of "Jatherdar" Joginder SIngh Vedanti's stupidity in handling Sikh issues in the past, but today he takes it another step further.

http://***anti-sikh website not allowed***/fullpage.aspx?v...=17&pview=5

in a programme done for a certain "baba Hazara singh" he called Hazara Singh a "brahm-giani", the big deal is that this hazara Singh guy was a MONA!! yes you read correctly according to the guy who belives he is the leader of SIkhs worldwide, a MOAN GOAN can be a Brahmgiani! and yet these are the guys who are supposed to end pattit-punna? a guy who cant even keep his Kesh, a BRAHMGIANI!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VJKK VJKF

well we all know of "Jatherdar" Joginder SIngh Vedanti's stupidity in handling Sikh issues in the past, but today he takes it another step further.

http://***anti-sikh website not allowed***/fullpage.aspx?v...=17&pview=5

in a programme done for a certain "baba Hazara singh" he called Hazara Singh a "brahm-giani", the big deal is that this hazara Singh guy was a MONA!! yes you read correctly according to the guy who belives he is the leader of SIkhs worldwide, a MOAN GOAN can be a Brahmgiani! and yet these are the guys who are supposed to end pattit-punna? a guy who cant even keep his Kesh, a BRAHMGIANI!!

Don't think monay can't be brahm giani. Some of the bhagats in SGGS were probably monay i.e. Farid

Sat Sri Akal,

I have no respect for any present Jatehdar.

Even if Badal make a donkey the JAtehdar of Akal takht, most people will follow his orders.

badal is true jatehdar.

Vedanti has done nothing to respect him, so i prefer Spokesman above him. As Vedanti is also bringing sikhi down whereas spokesman is bringing jathedar down.

The person who needs to be at akal takht needs to be a True sikh not a stupid fellow who is not able to give any direction to sikhi. The badalwale is only an RSS agent and biggest destroyers of Sikhi. They have done that muslims and Punjab Police was not able to do. They do not destroy sikh people but they destroy sikhi itself.

But Akal is watching all and all such people will have to suffer there fate in this world or other.

Regards

Don't think monay can't be brahm giani. Some of the bhagats in SGGS were probably monay i.e. Farid

who said???? he was not!!!!!!! he had long hair...wore a turban and had full grown beard too....

in those olden days no saint , etc was moona.. even christ was not...

Your projecting your own personal belief onto history without a shred of evidence. Just because you see pictures of Jesus as a blue eyed white man with a beard an dhari, doesn't mean that was what he looked like.

Sat Sri Akal,

I have no respect for any present Jatehdar.

Even if Badal make a donkey the JAtehdar of Akal takht, most people will follow his orders.

badal is true jatehdar.

Vedanti has done nothing to respect him, so i prefer Spokesman above him. As Vedanti is also bringing sikhi down whereas spokesman is bringing jathedar down.

The person who needs to be at akal takht needs to be a True sikh not a stupid fellow who is not able to give any direction to sikhi. The badalwale is only an RSS agent and biggest destroyers of Sikhi. They have done that muslims and Punjab Police was not able to do. They do not destroy sikh people but they destroy sikhi itself.

But Akal is watching all and all such people will have to suffer there fate in this world or other.

Regards

How comes todays Khalsa are standing about and watching all this like pajamas?

Your projecting your own personal belief onto history without a shred of evidence. Just because you see pictures of Jesus as a blue eyed white man with a beard an dhari, doesn't mean that was what he looked like.
Probably in this lifetime you aint gonna admit your weakness and will always try to find an easy way out just to make yourself feel better, init? If monay can be brahmgyani, WHY were ALL our Gurus keshdharis with beard and turbans? WHY did Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaj sit on His knees and ask for Amrit? Amrit aint necessary eh? Sure! Monay can be brahmgyani! I also can be the President of USA!