Wolvs Uni

Guest _SiNgH_

Hey im a Wolverhampton Univeristy Graduate and i cant believe all the rubbish that has been posted about it............yes i agree that its not the best uni in he world wbut its all about ur own state of mind...........you can go to any univeristy but if u lack the focus and attention to get ur work done then u are finished but as long as ur dhiaan is on ur studies...................wolves no better or worse that any of the others......but that just my opinion...................

Lol i daint know there was a sikh society there or i would have definatly popped through.........but i gratuated two yrs ago............... blush.gif

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks really dodgy that people from the wolves sikh soc committe posted as guests. As regards the bhangra then please see http://asianeventsuk.net/details.php?ID=53

As regards the education please look at univeristy league tables, careers and number of wolves graduates unemployed. Also 'dhiaan' is in ure studies is a funny thing to say....Most people who go wolves are those who got D grades in GCSE and the same in A levels so where was their dhiaan then? Its basically a uni giving dumb people some hope of getting a degree.

The degree however is not worth the paper it is written on as employers do not consider the uni or the courses to be appropriately challenging. I am not having a go at the people in wolves but if anyone wants to go wolves then you should know the truth and not fall into the trap of its about ure 'dhiaan' cos this is further education not GCSE's. Its actually all about the status of ure uni...go to a better uni and ure dhiaan will go far..

i ust cudnt be bothered 2 login

and still cant

if u wanna no ma name then its sarbjit kaur

aka the singhni with the white dastaar

lol

the 1 hu jumped ova the tables @ the halloween event

lol

and its nt bwt the status of the uni

its bwt the degree u get @ the end ov it

and if you really want 2 get a job, then u wud take on some work experiece

cus sm1 from wolves with experience is always better than a nerd 4m oford hu aint gt none

hmm wt else did i want 2 ryt?

i cnt rmbr

so ill lave u 2 it

lol

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh jio

p.s. theres another gest aswel, 4m wolves, i think i no hu u r bt tell me so i cn make sure.. lol

Guest _JustME_
As regards the education please look at univeristy league tables, careers and number of wolves graduates unemployed. Also 'dhiaan' is in ure studies is a funny thing to say....

you knw wots even more funnier, that i got a job with a week of finishing at Wolverhampton Uni and 3 months before my graduation ceremony.................so technically without my degree certificate............

:lol:

most empolyers look for experience as well as a degree. in my experience i dont think the univeristy is that important just the grade. all gardes are standardised so at 1st at wolves is a 1st at bham 4 eg. i went wolves it was ok if you get your head down and work hard. thats what uni's about!!!!

Why is everyone just fighting over uni's. Remeber the reason we go to uni is because its gristi jeevan. Its just a little side thig we do in our life. All these worldly affairs are false and it just like building a sandcastle and then knocking it down.

This is our only chance to meet vaaheguroo, and to escape the 8.4 million life forms. We have seen a few of our brothers and sisters pass away this year, this should be a lesson to us that our swaas could finish at any moment. Then what good is uni at that time??

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsaa! Vaheguroo Jee Ki Fatheh!

I think 'dhiaan' plays a HUGE part in how well you do at University. With Guru Kirpaa I recently graduated from the University of Bradford (yes Bradford ohmy.gif , everyone heard of it? :lol: ) with a great qualification. I think without such focus, organisation and positive mindset (again all done and granted by Guru Sahib), I would have no way done as well as I have.

Even whilst looking for work (after graduating) you need stay positive, apply yourself and look for opportunities to get your foot in the door. Okay, it might take a while before you get your chance, and the job may not be exactly what you’re looking for, but it’s something. As long as you look forward and plan to progress, opportunities will definitely open up for you. It's just all about how you apply yourself and sell yourself to employers, so previous experience is beneficial, but not necessary (depending on your line of work).

I know Gursikhs who didn't do so well at University, and didn't have a high flying job to start with, but now, career wise they are sound. I also have friends and family who have graduated from universities pretty low down in the league table, but they are doing extremely well. Point being, you can achieve whatever you want, but only if you believe that you can, with the aid of Guru Sahib of course. :@

Everyone is different, but as long as you get to where you want, are content with what you have, and have enough to survive, then what’s the worry? Pretty easy to say though, hard to live by! I just felt the comments about giving 'dumb' people some hope at university was extremely harsh. We should all try to speak a bit more sweetly (including me!) :@ , and that Sweetness will only come through the contemplation of Naam & Gurbani. The more Naam & Gurbani, the Sweeter we become.

Bhul chukh maafi.

I think 'dhiaan' plays a HUGE part in how well you do at University. With Guru Kirpaa I recently graduated from the University of Bradford (yes Bradford ohmy.gif , everyone heard of it? :lol: ) with a great qualification. I think without such focus, organisation and positive mindset (again all done and granted by Guru Sahib), I would have no way done as well as I have.

Even whilst looking for work (after graduating) you need stay positive, apply yourself and look for opportunities to get your foot in the door. Okay, it might take a while before you get your chance, and the job may not be exactly what you’re looking for, but it’s something. As long as you look forward and plan to progress, opportunities will definitely open up for you. It's just all about how you apply yourself and sell yourself to employers, so previous experience is beneficial, but not necessary (depending on your line of work).

I know Gursikhs who didn't do so well at University, and didn't have a high flying job to start with, but now, career wise they are sound. I also have friends and family who have graduated from universities pretty low down in the league table, but they are doing extremely well. Point being, you can achieve whatever you want, but only if you believe that you can, with the aid of Guru Sahib of course. :@

Everyone is different, but as long as you get to where you want, are content with what you have, and have enough to survive, then what’s the worry? Pretty easy to say though, hard to live by! I just felt the comments about giving 'dumb' people some hope at university was extremely harsh. We should all try to speak a bit more sweetly (including me!) :@ , and that Sweetness will only come through the contemplation of Naam & Gurbani. The more Naam & Gurbani, the Sweeter we become.

Bhul chukh maafi.

you have to love iminder singh d_oh.gif

Okay I admit I was being mean and its not a nice to do. However I really do think you should not go to Wolves uni, especially if u can get into a much better uni. I think we should leave it at that.