Gursikhi Jeevan of Baba Thakur Singh ji & other Taksal Gursikhs

Buv_Singh

Amazing picture of Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

sant_j26.jpg

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I have no words to describe this picture. How beautiful are the beloved Sahibzades of Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj

Dhan Dhan Sri Maan Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

The following are just some quotations from Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale's speeches:

" We wish every religion to grow and flourish but we will not tolerate attacks on Sikhi designed to terminate it "

"We have no enmity with Hindus or with a person of any other faith"

" We are infavour of unity if it does not result in Sikhs being treated as second-class Citizens "

"We are true Sikhs and Sikhs do not believe in killing"

"Even if it results in my body being cut to small pieces I shall still fight against injustice "

"Please come under the fold of Satguru (the one and only True God), take Amrit read the Bani (Scriptures) and talk among yourselves of the Panth and of the Kesari Nishan Sahib (the Sikh flag) and of your true leader the Guru Granth Sahib Ji .....and when the time comes for confrontation don't kill the poor, don't molest the women and don't trouble the old But don 't spare anyone who insults Guru Ji!"

ikonkaar.blogspot.com

The Character of Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

Those people who have spent any time in the presence of Sant Ji, vouch for his true character.

For example, Joyce Pettigrew of South Asia Research writes about Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale:

"I met Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale and Amrik Singh (president All India Sikh Students Federation A.I.S.S.F I (now known as S F) in mid-December 1983. They were not the fanatical figures full of hatred that the press portrayed Bhindrawale was quiet, with a sense of humour. He listened intently to the question, answering directly if he could. On one occasion when he could not he said openly that he had studied only to the fifth grade. He was unpretentious, apologising twice if anything he said offended me. Amrik Singh was very kind and possibly the more saintly of the two, but with less charismatic appeal ".

Joyce Pettigrew, The Sikhs of the Punjab: Unheard Voices of State and Guerrilla Violence

Jernail_35.jpg

ikonkaar.blogspot

Dhan Dhan Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji Khalsa such a amazing soul, those who did sangat will kno what iam talking about

Misguided people will argue and say many things against Sant Mahanpurkhs, these slanderers are forgotten over time, but the beautiful Jeevan's of the Mahanpurkhs will remain forever, inspiring countless generations to come.

It is true that only those fortunate ones with good deeds who have had the Sangat of a Brehamgianee will know of their power and the anand of their presence.

...Than Than Brehamgianee Sant Baba Thakur Singh Jee Khalsa...

A religious fundamentalist in the sense he earnestly believed in the fundamentals of Sikhism

"...There was least doubt about the missionary zeal of Sant Bhindranwale who was carrying on his campaign, 'Nashe Chado. Amrit Chako, Singh Sajo' discard intoxicants, take baptism, and become practicing Sikhs - and was warning his people against the evil tendencies of trimming of beard, cutting hair, taking to drinking and drugs - deeper social and religious issues - that had been neglected by the Akalis long in power in the SGPC...""...Bhindranwale was a religious fundamentalist in the sense he earnestly believed in the fundamentals of Sikhism..."

Chand Joshi, Bhindranwale: Myth and Reality, (New Delhi, 1984)

ikonkaar.blogspot.com

An Interview with Sri Maan Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

An Interview with Sri Maan Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

Jernail_4.gif

Why have you moved your center for quick actions to Guru Nanak Nivas from Chowk Metha?

Sant Ji: What do you mean 'quick' actions?

I mean why have you moved your center to Guru Nanak Nivas?

Sant Ji: We have made the move to get our Singhs released from unlawful custody. We have only two options: Peaceful protest of Forceful counter. We have moved to give peace a chance. Otherwise the police have incited us enough times and a clash would be imminent at Chowk Metha.

How long will you stay here?

Sant Ji: As long as it takes to achieve our goals.

Jernail_6.jpg

Do you think your safer here?

Sant Ji: Safetly is not an issue. This place is best under prelevant conditions.

Do you fear some harm out of Guru Nanak Nivas?

Sant Ji: A person who has fear in his mind is not a Sikh. How can fear come near a Sikh?

Do you think the government wants to harm you?

Sant Ji: Is there any doubt about it?

What will the government gain by doing such a thing?

File0021.jpg

Sant Ji: You ask them. Why do you pose this question to me? A thousand surrounded me at Chando-kalaan, 15,000 policemen came to Chowk Metha, 30,000 set up positions looking for me. What was all that for? I dont't think wanted to arrange me a wedding!

ikonkaar.blogspot.com

Sant Ji's Mission

sant%20ji%203.jpg

"My mission is to ensure that everyone - Hindu, Sikh,Muslim remain true to one's religion, that there isunity among all people, that the modesty of women is not violated, that the people are weaned away from theuse of narcotics, that all social evils are curbed and to see that the Sikhs mobilise themselves under one banner by strengthening their faith in Guru Granth Sahib. If all this, which is the mission of my life, is termed as extremism then I don't mind being known as an extremist"

Sri Maan Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

ikonkaar.blogspot.com