Gursikhi Jeevan of Baba Thakur Singh ji & other Taksal Gursikhs

Buv_Singh

Love between Gurmukhs

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sant%20Jarnail%20Singh-036.jpg

Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji Khalsa used to have a very unique relationship with Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa. It was a relationship based completely on love.

Sant Ji always used to consult Baba Ji on many different matters. When Baba Ji and Sant Ji would speak very few could comprehend what they were talking about. Baba Ji and Sant Ji lived on a separate plane reserved specially for those beloved Gurmukhs who had already reached the feet of Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj.

One time during the Dharam Yudh Morcha, Sant Ji had a very serious look on his face. He kept pacing up and down a room he was in as his mind was lost in thought. There were several Singhs who were sat on the floor. They clutched their weapons in their hands as they awaited the orders of Sant Ji.

Just as it looked like Sant Ji was about to speak, the doors of the room opened and Baba Ji walked into the room. As soon as Sant Ji saw Baba Ji his face lit up as he began to smile. Sant Ji in that single moment seemed to forget everything as he hurried towards Baba Ji.

When Sant Ji got close to Baba Ji he quickly bent down to touch Baba Ji’s feet. As Sant Ji did this he felt someone touch his legs. Sant Ji immediately lifted his head up to see who it was. As he did this he was greeted with Baba Ji’s eternal smiling face. Both Brahmgyanis stood there for a few seconds looking and smiling at each other with their hands firmly pressing against each other’s feet. Neither Baba Ji nor Sant Ji wanted to be the first person to let go. In the end as they both stood up straight, they held each others hands and embraced one another.

May Maharaj do his kirpa and bless us with such love for each and every person in this world.

Only a few sakhis left now

Seva from Akaal Purakh's hands

On another occasion Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale had sent some Singhs to go and deliver justice to a dusht of the panth. As these Singhs were going to do their seva they ran into Baba Ji. At this time Baba Ji was doing seva in the langar hall. When Baba Ji saw the Singhs walking he called out to them. Hearing Baba Ji’s call the Singhs came and exchanged their Fateh with him.

Baba Ji then began to tell the Singhs that they weren’t many sevadaars around to serve langar to the sangat. The Singhs knew Baba Ji was indirectly asking them to help him do this seva.

baba_ji_3.jpg

These Singhs in a collective voice told Baba Ji that they would love to help but Sant Ji had already given them seva to do. When Baba Ji heard this he smiled and did an ardas that the Singhs would be successful. With a smile on his face he then told the Singhs to go.

When Sant Ji found out about what had happened he immediately called these Singhs. Sant Ji then said the following to the Singhs:

‘I am no one; I am a dog, but Baba Ji, he embodies the light of Akaal Purakh himself. I don’t care if you don’t listen to me, but please whatever you do don’t go against what Baba Ji tells you. When a Brahmgyani gives you seva to do it is just like Akaal Purakh blessing you with that seva.’

That same Baba Ji who Sant Ji called the light of Akaal Purakh is today being branded a liar by so many ‘Sikhs’. But such is the world we live in and such is the state of our fallen Panth.

On a side note:

babaj___jagjit_singh.jpg

How many times do we ask Maharaj to bless us with seva/simran?

How many of these chances do we take?

ikonkaar.blogspot.com

Baba Ji's Bachan

With the 3rd barsi of Sant Gyani Baba Thakur Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale coming up next month the enviable questions about Baba Ji’s eternal bachan begin to pop up everywhere from Gurudwaras to Internet forums. I have constantly stated that I have no qualms about people doubting or even insulting Baba Ji’s bachan as that sin belongs to them alone. Usually I don’t bother posting anything relating to Baba Ji’s bachan however a brother of mine has requested a small post about it.

18___1_.jpg

Many Sikhs have probably heard the name of Sant Baba Bir Singh Ji Naurangabad. Baba Ji was a soldier in the Khalsa army under the leadership of Maharaja Ranjit Singh Ji.

BABA-BIR-SINGH-JI.jpeg

One time in the town of Panj Tara a group of Pathans had insulted some Sikhs and had begun a rebellion. To subdue this insurgency a battalion of the Khalsa army was dispatched. Baba Bir Singh Ji was included in this battalion.

Baba Ji fought with such courage and valour that he was at the head of the army leading the charge. In the heat of the battle Baba Ji became separated from his brothers in arms. The Pathans seeing the great soldier of Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj alone decided to surround him and kill him. As Baba Ji was fighting off their constant assaults his sword broke in two. The Singhs who saw what had happened lost all hope for his survival as they were too far to reach him.

As the Pathans began to move in for the kill Baba Ji prayed to Akaal Purakh to save him. As Baba Ji uttered this prayer he vanished into thin air and reappeared behind the Khalsa army to lead the charge once again.

Beloved Khalsa of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj it has happened before and according to the will of Akaal Purakh it will happen again.

ikonkaar.blogspot.com

Sri Maan Sant Giani Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranvale ZINDABAAD

Just under a week left........tell everyone about it!! Its going to be the event of the year!! :nihungsmile: