Gursikhi Jeevan of Baba Thakur Singh ji & other Taksal Gursikhs

Buv_Singh

thanks for the offer and the info k_z. i might u upon the offer, unless someone else beats me to it....i just dont want to carry my massive sleeping bag on the train

on another note, theres this wicked dhadi jatha at smethwick this week. i was speaking to the sarangi master. i asked about sant ji and his face just lit up. he said he spent time with Sant Ji and went to listen to his speachers at Amritsar. Also he also done sangat with Baba Ji. It would have been a good idea if they did a programme at the barsi too, but i think its too late now. but i have their contact number.......another thing that the sarangi master said was that Baba Ji wouldnt have to say anything and people would just want to take amrit by the darshan of baba ji.....

those people have very good karam who had darshan of baba ji and those people have even better karam who done sangat of Baba Ji....Dhan Guru Dhan Guru Piaare