I Am How U Say...

KKV

bani can change anything...ardas is bani, bani can change what is planned to happen.

Ardas is not bani veere. Parts of first paragraph is bani(correct me if i am wrong).

ardas is in gutkas. i am not going to debate on that fact. its written by guru gobind singh ji, and its done in front of guru maharaj for chardi kala. bani is read for chardi kala as well, to me ardas is bani paji. i dont want to argue on that, i understand that others might not feel this way, and thats fine bro, but what ever it may be, if done with sharda can bring everything to our lifes, it has same effects of bani, and without ardas bani is incomplete. ardas is key for chardi kala

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh

If everything is God's will, then why do we need to do ardaas for other people?

It is true that we will be befitted more if we do the ardaas ourselves (but the more people doing ardaas the better :lol: ) By our actions (example: by japping naam) our karma can change to good however if we do bad deeds then we will have a bad ending :@

Isn't what he has planned already going to happen for us

yes but like I said abouve we can change that by doing good actions, and that doesnt mean care for everyone be good and ect , do all that stuf and jap naam :@ and ardaas to save you from kalyug which is getting worse. do ardaas and ask guru ji to help us, say we 'cannot fight kalyug, we do not have that power, only you do guru ji, please save us'

do we not have enough faith that we need to do ardaas to satisfy our own minds or other people's minds?

Guru Ji tells us to do ardaas so no need to question :lol:

Sorry I I offended anyone or said anything wrong Please correct me if I am wrong, thank you

and sorry if I made no sence

oh yeah, lets just stop doing ardaas cause it conflicts with god's will rolleyes.gif

you argue with peacemaker pahji all the time and never agree with him, you make some cool posts hmmm you really sound like 'Papi' phaji but as a different user name

Guest peacemaker
you argue with peacemaker pahji all the time and never agree with him, you make some cool posts hmmm you really sound like 'Papi' phaji but as a different user name

I wish he would stop denying it and just officially admit it. He has been going on like this for far too long. The only reason I could give if emiJeha isn't Papi if it's just some guy trying to copy his style, but that's a pretty good imitation if he is doing that!

Guest peacemaker

I wish he would stop denying it and just officially admit it. He has been going on like this for far too long. The only reason I could give if emiJeha isn't Papi if it's just some guy trying to copy his style, but that's a pretty good imitation if he is doing that!

Guest peacemaker

Hmmm, perhaps the third post is the best reply you can get in this thread. "8 days in October" That's all we've got to go on now. I'm sure you could find the answer if you go deep into that site, but I'm too lazy and don't have the attention span to do it for you now. Perhaps later this "girl" will have time after her manicure.