L8A

Gupt_Singh

WJKK WJKF

joint message frm the 2 souljas (sarbloh n khalsa)

we hav decided we aint gnna post ere no more, might have a browse frm time to time bt basically its becumin a bit of a waste of time, the board is good n all but we rnt learnin that much new n we shud really be doin paath cuz personally myself (khalsa soulja) am a total moorakh and i dont do nearly enough paath or namsimran and sarbloh soulja will prolly say teh same (even though he does do BARE naamsimran, he just wont admit it :) ).....we rnt ragging the board tho, its heavy, well heavy for u lot cuz u do loads of paath nyway!!

nyways so ill c all u lot l8a, b4 we go we wanna say (mods dont edit this out)

a fat interenet fateh goes out to

khalistani, mkhalsa, kulpreet singh, son of guru gobind singh ji, all similar Gs cuz blatantly they r gnna be propa gurmukhs in their lifetime if they arent alredy......i need to chat with u gursikhs on msn :@

n a few otha safe ppl

a fat internet slap (jokin) goes to

all the nangs, cyber wolf rock music man, n a few otha not so safe ppl

nah kiddin u r all pretty safe, do more paath n take amrit if u havent all ready, altho pretty hypocritical comin frm me......

WJKK WJKF

khalsa soulja n sarbloh soulja

:nihungsmile:

it's not a waste of time for me because i just post while at work :) keeps me connected with my fellow sikhs...but if it takes time away from doing simran and naam japna then yeah it is totally a waste of time...i like the forum because i stay updated with new events and news such as kharkoo singhs escaping from prison, kerry's comments, french garbage, a lot of stuff you know....i trust a lot of things posted here unlike other sites :@ it is basically a good source of info and discussion topics...peace khalsa and sarbloh soulja..... grin.gif

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh!

Brothers,

Firstly just wanna say, its your choice, and a very good one, to do more bani, and manmukhs like me are still at that low level.

The thing is, SikhSangat.com gives soooo much inspiration to everyone, I know I learn something new each time I visit, which keeps me visiting almost everyday. Guru Sahib says sooo much about sangat, now whether its physical sat-sangat, or cyber sat-sangat, they're both good.

I think everyone on this board would say do bani, but the thing is, you have to train your mind to be like that first, you have to start slow, if you decide, I'm going to stop going on the net, and just do bani, I seriously doubt you'll be able to. Because if you don't recognize Guru sahib's kirpa, or say it'll be with Guru's will, then you can never achieve it.

I just wanted to say that, dass dee bhul chuk maaf karnee!

Daljeet Singh

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh!