Michael Jackson

Wicked Warrior

Let the man rest in peace. Everyone has good and bad qualities. Don't look at others and judge. Look at the dirt you have sticking to you and clean that first. And stop playing God by saying hes going to hell. Only God knows where he is.

Never wish bad for anyone, no matter how bad his actions were.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

in asa ki vaar maharaaj states eh be aakh na japeiee beh kise ane raas - we cannot state upon whom and what action makes God gracefull.............in jap sahib maharaaj states kach pakie othe paye - who is true and false is only known in the afterlife,,,,,,,,,therefore nobody should judge michael jackson neither claim he is a paeodophile since he has been acquited in court...............TO ALL THOSE NARROW MINDED TUNNEL BRAINED ''GURSIKHS'' THAT ARE QUICK TO JUDGE HIM AND SAY THAT HE WAS MANMATTI, I TELL YOU SOMETHING ONLY HE OR GOD KNOWS HIS POSITION IN THE AFTERLIFE, HOWEVER IN THIS WORLD HE LIVED A GREAT LIFE WITH SO MUCH PARUPKAAR AND MILLIONS OF PEOPLE STILL CANT BELIEVE THAT HE HAS PASSED AWAY......HOW MANY WILL MISS YOU WHEN YOU DIE ??

NO ....SIKHS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO DANCE EXCEPT BEFORE THE TRUE GURU.........SANT ATTAR SINGH OF MASTUANA WAS ONCE ASKED

''HOW IS IT THAT YOU HAVE BECOME A GREAT SAINT'' BABA JI REPLIED I TAKE MY BEARD ONLY TO THOSE PLACES WHERE IT LOOKS BEAUTIFULL AND NEVER TAKE IT TO THOSE PLACES WHERE IT WOULD LOOK BAD SINCE THIS BEARD IS NOT MY BEARD BUT THE BEARD OF GURU GOBIND SINGH JI MAHARAAJ WHO HAS GIVEN ME THIS BEARD ON TRUST..............THINK DEEPLY ABOUT THIS !!!!!

fordcapri,

Stick to your Fairy tales sounds like they more to your level.

Seems like you don't have much of a spirituality. Of course shaheed singhs exists!

confusingh,

Shadow you are a complete and utter fool and nothing but...

Osama, you are being so unbelievably uncontextual your following a totally different religion!

MJ was and always will be the best artist in the history of music.... fact!

Thanks for slandering me, needed that ;) Never knew I could be a fool for posting Gurbani lol

Best artist in the history of music??? lol Only keertan is the best....FACT!!!

lol you are confused