Michael Jackson

Wicked Warrior

Maybe you people shouldn't judge him. you don't even know the truth about him, im not saying that i do. but im just saying, there is so many rumours about him noone knows the truth anymore. & instead of people presuming that his going to hell, why don't you let God decide! And Personally i don't think his a pedo. i think people said that to get money off him, because his rich!

Don't You Think?

MICHEAL JACKSON REST IN PEACE!!!

Pul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Omg guys, have you seen the show yesterday. I really thought Jo har ka pyaara oh sabna ka pyaara. Ppl over the whole world watched the show yesterday.

The main thing why I respect him is, he tried to safe the world sure he was all in maya things but still he did so much sewa by helping children all over the world.

And I was really thanking him to bringing or trying to bring EKTA in the world, specialy for this yesterday...

(and yes there is a Khanda as well)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7Dc28bcV6I&hl=de

• 1 month later...

my mom taught me a simple lesson . take wotever is a good lesson from a person's life and leave out anything bad . In our ardas we pray 'vekh ke andith kerna'. At the end of the day a Sikh is a saint and saints love God and serve humanity, not get involved in petty gossip and speculations about other people's lifes. Our ardas is always 'tere bhane sarbat ka bhela ' and 'jagat jelenda rakh leh'. Focus on being a true Sikh, than worry about some celebrity's private life, and always be willing to share Sikhi with the world's greatest sinner.

In our ardas we pray 'vekh ke andith kerna'.

I dont say "vekh" as this totally completely changes the meaning of the true words as "DEKH ke anditt kitta" say it correctly as in read the Panjabi it does not contain the letter "V" because if it was a "V" it wouldnt have the letter "D"

Pul Chuk Maaf.

"pull" chuk maaf????????? The word in panjabi starts with a "B" switching the letter B with a P just screws up what the word means.

sarbat da "Pala"

People you need to start reading the panjabi letters, it is not "sarbat da "pala"" It is a "B" as in bumble bee not pumple pee.

If you cant even pronounce the prayer correctly then what value can it hold, you can really mess up the meaning of the words by replacing the correct letter with an incorrect one.

Basically its like saying "Beace pe abon you" or saying we are "Zikhs" or Waheguru Ji Ki Vateh"(excuse my delibrate misspelling of the holy GurFateh Guru Sahib, just trying to prove a point)

Say the correct words and letters, learn that ph or B or bh sound is different than the F sound, learn that the P sound is not the b sound etc etc etc.....

---------------------------------

Now as to my comment about MJackson not Micheal Jordan :) He could help all the people in the world with money but helping his spiritual life and actions is the only thing that matters. Doing seva is supposed to help your spiritual life but isnt your spiritual life, he can buy evey kids clothes in the world but what is the use if doing evil actions??????????????

ਪੁੰਨ ਦਾਨ ਚੰਗਿਆਈਆ ਬਿਨੁ ਸਾਚੇ ਕਿਆ ਤਾਸੁ ॥

punn dhaan changiaaeeaa bin saachae kiaa thaas ||

you may give donations to charity, and perform good deeds, but without the True One, what is the use of it all?

Being clever by being the stupidest of fools and doing fruitless seva is just a waste of money and effort.

ਸਹਸ ਸਿਆਣਪਾ ਲਖ ਹੋਹਿ ਤ ਇਕ ਨ ਚਲੈ ਨਾਲਿ ॥

sehas siaanapaa lakh hohi th eik n chalai naal ||

Hundreds of thousands of clever tricks, but not even one of them will go along with you in the end.

---------------

ਮਨਮੁਖ ਮੁਗਧ ਕਰਹਿ ਚਤੁਰਾਈ ॥

manamukh mugadhh karehi chathuraaee ||

The idiotic self-willed manmukhs try to be clever,

ਨਾਤਾ ਧੋਤਾ ਥਾਇ ਨ ਪਾਈ ॥

naathaa dhhothaa thhaae n paaee ||

but in spite of their bathing and washing, they shall not be acceptable.

ਜੇਹਾ ਆਇਆ ਤੇਹਾ ਜਾਸੀ ਕਰਿ ਅਵਗਣ ਪਛੋਤਾਵਣਿਆ ॥੨॥

jaehaa aaeiaa thaehaa jaasee kar avagan pashhothaavaniaa ||2||

As they came, so shall they go, regretting the mistakes they made. ||2||

ਮਨਮੁਖ ਅੰਧੇ ਕਿਛੂ ਨ ਸੂਝੈ ॥

manamukh andhhae kishhoo n soojhai ||

The blind, self-willed manmukhs do not understand anything;

ਮਰਣੁ ਲਿਖਾਇ ਆਏ ਨਹੀ ਬੂਝੈ ॥

maran likhaae aaeae nehee boojhai ||

death was pre-ordained for them when they came into the world, but they do not understand.

ਮਨਮੁਖ ਕਰਮ ਕਰੇ ਨਹੀ ਪਾਏ ਬਿਨੁ ਨਾਵੈ ਜਨਮੁ ਗਵਾਵਣਿਆ ॥੩॥

manamukh karam karae nehee paaeae bin naavai janam gavaavaniaa ||3||

The self-willed manmukhs may practice religious rituals, but they do not obtain the Name; without the Name, they lose this life in vain.

-----------------

ਲਖ ਸਿਆਣਪ ਜੇ ਕਰੀ ਲਖ ਸਿਉ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਿ ਮਿਲਾਪੁ ॥

lakh siaanap jae karee lakh sio preeth milaap ||

Even if someone has hundreds of thousands of clever mental tricks, and the love and company of hundreds of thousands of people

ਬਿਨੁ ਸੰਗਤਿ ਸਾਧ ਨ ਧ੍ਰਾਪੀਆ ਬਿਨੁ ਨਾਵੈ ਦੂਖ ਸੰਤਾਪੁ ॥

bin sangath saadhh n dhhraapeeaa bin naavai dhookh santhaap ||

still, without the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, he will not feel satisfied. Without the Name, all suffer in sorrow.

ਹਰਿ ਜਪਿ ਜੀਅਰੇ ਛੁਟੀਐ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਚੀਨੈ ਆਪੁ ॥੩॥

har jap jeearae shhutteeai guramukh cheenai aap ||3||

Chanting the Name of the Lord, O my soul, you shall be emancipated; as Gurmukh, you shall come to understand your own self.-----------------------------------

keerpa veerjee, in relation to your immediate post b4 this , i think u were a little too harsh on nit picking little faults ppl make wen doing a quick translation from gurmukhi or punjabee to english as they quote relevant verses to make their point . i am sure if you heard these being pronouunced in original by the same ppl they probably sound even better than you and me could pronounce em hahaaa. writing on a forum is not liking writing a book as an intellectual where you are very careful to edit . most ppl just come on , no matter how good or bad their english or power of translation is and read a thread , quickly type their thoughts and are gone . its all being part of the family no matter how good or bad is someone's grasp of languages and ability to translate . would be nice to see you show more softness , try to focus on the point being made and let more of your compassion and love and tenderness to your brothers and sisters show through . if all i wanted was to express my opinions bout things i might as well write a book , but coming on this site is akin to enjoying showing love to the rest of the family , showing appreciation , encouraging ppl ,and contributing in a positive constructive way that makes others feel you are not head strong but rather wise ,gentle and caring .

keerpa veerjee, in relation to your immediate post b4 this , i think u were a little too harsh on nit picking little faults ppl make wen doing a quick translation from gurmukhi or punjabee to english as they quote relevant verses to make their point . i am sure if you heard these being pronouunced in original by the same ppl they probably sound even better than you and me could pronounce em hahaaa. writing on a forum is not liking writing a book as an intellectual where you are very careful to edit . most ppl just come on , no matter how good or bad their english or power of translation is and read a thread , quickly type their thoughts and are gone . its all being part of the family no matter how good or bad is someone's grasp of languages and ability to translate . would be nice to see you show more softness , try to focus on the point being made and let more of your compassion and love and tenderness to your brothers and sisters show through . if all i wanted was to express my opinions bout things i might as well write a book , but coming on this site is akin to enjoying showing love to the rest of the family , showing appreciation , encouraging ppl ,and contributing in a positive constructive way that makes others feel you are not head strong but rather wise ,gentle and caring .

ohhhh you mean "candy-coat" yeah I dont do that :). hahahaha

i am sure if you heard these being pronouunced in original by the same ppl they probably sound even better than you and me could pronounce em hahaaa.

Like what "vekh ke andit kerna' htas not correct at all, not a mere "slipping on a letter' but totally changing the word. I am in super depth study of santhiya and do strict study of pronounciation so people that have been Sikhs for like 10 times longer than me should know how to speak or read correctly.

I simply speak my mind, if someone has completely changed a word then I will red flag it, cuase as you say kids comeone here and might continue your vocabulary of "vekh ke kerna" :) or "sarbat da pala" or 'pul chuk maaf" All of which are as backwards as like saying we live on planet Girf.

its all being part of the family no matter how good or bad is someone's grasp of languages and ability to translate .

"vekh ke andit kerna" "pul chuk maaf" "sarbat da pala" are not translated at all it is transliterated and not just poorly but incorrectly, Guru Gobind Singh himself would have told you off for that, he also would tell me off when I do and I always keep that in the front of my mind.

"That person who does not respect and fear Gurbani cannot be my Sikh."

(Gurpartap Suraj Granth)

At Sri Anandpur Sahib, a Singh was reading Gurbani slightly wrong and Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji said, "O Singh! You are breaking my limbs." This is why Guru Sahib Ji taught and explained all the meanings and correct discourses of Gurbani to a number of Singhs. The chosen Singh’s would then pass on this

knowledge, understanding and correct pronunciation of Gurbani to all.

"Oh Sikhs, listen to this teaching - recite Gurbani correctly (i.e. pronounce it correctly). Read it and obtain many pleasures, herein and thereafter."

Satguru ji gave the utmost respect to Gurbani in all his ten forms.

One day, a Sikh was reciting the a holy composition from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. He read the line, "Karte kee mit Karta jaanai, 'ke' jaanai Gur soora". (The word 'kai' was wrongly pronounced. He pronounced it as 'ke').

When Guru Ji listened to this, he ordered his Sikhs to cane the man. Other Sikhs prayed, "Guru Ji, why did you get this Sikh caned? A person, who recites even a single line of your bani, he is liberated; but this Sikh recited (whole of the composition of) 'Oankaar' and is beaten".

Guru Ji smiled and said, "Brother! He did not 'research' before reading."

Guru Ji asked that Sikh what he read. The Sikh again read that line wrongly.

Guru Ji said "Pronounce this line, as 'Karte kee mit Kartaa jaanai, 'kai' jaanai Gur soora'.

"Brother! The meaning of this line is like this, 'The Creator knows His extent or the warrior Guru knows'. This Sikh mispronounced a vowel, which distorted the meanings like this, 'The Creator knows His extent. What does Guru know?' This is the contrary meaning.

Sikh brothers! He, who pronounces the bani accurately, will be liberated. One who does not recite the Bani correctly will be punished.”

So watch what you are reciting/reading, and you think Im harsh about mispronouncing, if someone misleading people with wayyyyy incorrect Ardas then its best for me or anyone else that notices to correct the person so they dont continue the beeaadbi further.