Tomorrow [bandhi Chor Or Diwali]

sikh_youth_uk

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking to some bibi at the gurdwara - she didn't know what Bandi Chor/Shorr was. I asked her what was happening tomorrow and she said diwali. She then went to other people and started talking about Bandi Chor/Shorr - and they didn't know what it was either.

It was kinda funny rolleyes.gif

Guest peacemaker
Yes you read it correct the first time.

Guru Gobind Singh Je said himself "anyone who sees me as God will burn in hell, i am a servant of God"

And all this time I thought Guru ji was just another name for God!!!!!!!! Boy oooo boy! Guess I'm going to hell! ohmy.gif

This is confusing because sikhs don't believe in hell in a physical form, right? Life without God is hell! So how can this be?

I was talking to some bibi at the gurdwara - she didn't know what Bandi Chor/Shorr was. I asked her what was happening tomorrow and she said diwali. She then went to other people and started talking about Bandi Chor/Shorr - and they didn't know what it was either.

It was kinda funny rolleyes.gif

More Sikhs are familiar with the term "Diwali" than our offical term Bandi Chor/Shorr.

Yes you read it correct the first time.

Guru Gobind Singh Je said himself "anyone who sees me as God will burn in hell, i am a servant of God"

And all this time I thought Guru ji was just another name for God!!!!!!!! Boy oooo boy! Guess I'm going to hell! ohmy.gif

This is confusing because sikhs don't believe in hell in a physical form, right? Life without God is hell! So how can this be?

Refer to our Scripture the SGGS dont follow other people.