Tomorrow [bandhi Chor Or Diwali]

sikh_youth_uk

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is another shabad from Dasam Granth Maharajh proving that the gurus were one and the same, its an amazing shabad and i recommend you read all of it at the link below. Guru Gobind Singh Ji talks about the 9 gurus before them and it finishes with the famous line about Guru Tegh Bahahdur Jis sacrifice!!

http://www.sridasam.org/dasam?Action=Page&...=t&id=68194

Sri Nanak was recognized in Angad, and Angad in Amar Das.

Amar Das was called Ram Das, only the saints know it and the fools did not.9.

The people on the whole considered them as separate ones, but there were few who recognized them as one and the same.

Those who recognized them as One, they were successful on the spiritual plane. Without recognition there was no success.10.

Anybody got sakhis on Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji they would like to share?

Here is another shabad from Dasam Granth Maharajh proving that the gurus were one and the same, its an amazing shabad and i recommend you read all of it at the link below. Guru Gobind Singh Ji talks about the 9 gurus before them and it finishes with the famous line about Guru Tegh Bahahdur Jis sacrifice!!

http://www.sridasam.org/dasam?Action=Page&...=t&id=68194

Sri Nanak was recognized in Angad, and Angad in Amar Das.

Amar Das was called Ram Das, only the saints know it and the fools did not.9.

The people on the whole considered them as separate ones, but there were few who recognized them as one and the same.

Those who recognized them as One, they were successful on the spiritual plane. Without recognition there was no success.10.

Anybody got sakhis on Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji they would like to share?

I agree all the Gurus were the same as they carried the same philosophy, and all is in the SGGS.

But they are not God Almighty.

I agree all the Gurus were the same as they carried the same philosophy, and all is in the SGGS.

But they are not God Almighty.

Who then is the Guru that Guru Nanak Dev Ji refers to in Gurbani? The lineage of attribute of the the Jagat Guru goes back to Akal Purakh therefore if it’s the same Guru that we all refer to and if that’s the case then there is no difference between Akal Purakh and the Guru. Akal Purakh is ultimately the Jagat Guru we are trying to find. Our problem is we split the Guru into component parts and start seeing differentiations based on our own low level, un-spiritual, worldly thinking.

<<<<But they are not God Almighty.>>>>>

Guru Gobind Singh Ji writes that when "he did so great tapasia he and God became ONE." So, tell me where does God end and the Guru begin ? Since there is no difference between the two how can you separate one from the other ?

Of course the Gurus never said out aloud they were One and the same, they had too much humility.

When a childless Mata Ji grabbed the reigns of Guru Hargobind Sahib Jis horse and pleaded that they grant a son, Guru Ji said that only AkalPurkh can do this. Mata Ji asked "are you not the same?"

If Guru Ji answered, then he would have had to reveal it to the whole world, and Guru cannot speak a lie. So Guru Ji just smiled and asked for a paper and quill. Guru Ji wrote a 1 but as the horse shifted the 1 became a 7 and the mata had seven sons. So, if only Akal can grant the blesssing of children and Guru Ji granted mata ji seven ..........draw your own conclusions.

Rimmell - the actual Chola is displayed for all the Sangat to see at a Gurdwara in Punjab.

Sikh_youth-uk - Gurbani actually states that there is no difference between Guru and God. You have to stop thinking of the physical body as being the person. The real self is the Atma, that is what is being refered to.

How do you know?

How do you know that the guru's couldnt do those things?

Please provide some gurbani which has made you think the way you do.

The line you gave from dasam granth about guru gobind singh ji has been discussed many times before. Some say it was out of humilty while others argue that when guru gobind singh wrote 'me' as 'meh' in punjabi, he was referring to an individual who calls HIMSELF god, i.e. me sitting here on my laptop referring to myself as god. and maharajh was not talking about himself (i.e. guru gobind singh ji). in any case bundha has given another source again from dasam granth where guru gobind singh ji has clearly said that there was no difference between him and vaheguru.

I think you need to take this one on either trust, that gursikhs who have read guru maharajhs bani and studied other bani have all said that the gurus and vaheguru are the same but in different forms. Or try seaching the forum this has also been discussed many times before.