Learn Kirtan!

vikramkhalsa

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

For those of you who have wanted to learn kirtan, but haven't been able to for some reason, here is a great opportunity:

With the Learn Gurbani Kirtan (Level 1) set you can start learning at home, without a teacher!

Utilizing an instructional book, an audio cd, and a dvd video, the package can take you from a complete beginner

to the level of being able to sing and play shabads in raag.

For more information

or to order, visit:

www.LearnKirtan.com

Iv been trying to get a hold of this for a few years, i knew that there was a book being put together and i think i was in touch with bhai manmohan singh or someone on his behalf by email, but he never got bk in touch with details to send it and payments, im glad this sites up an running ..........no matter what anyone says this is great seva.

I got a punjabi gutka before i could read punjabi, n everyone sed ill never learn without going to punjbi school n havin a teacher n that, but guru ji helped me and i can get by with wateva knowledge i have.

there are many situations ppl have in life, some more difficult than others, but they find sukh IN dukh, so to say someones lazy to learn kirtan from a teacher is a lil ignorant....

I know there is alot to learn when learning kirtan and obv a teacher is required (sometimes years of experience helps too), but if ppl can publish books on every topic in the world, then your surely doing sevaa by letting unexperienced and experienced ppl getting a hold of kirtan notation and a self help guide, even other teachers can use it as a sylabus to teacher their students etc, so we have layout etc

Well done is what ppl should be sayin!!!!!

Sat Nam

Adopting a Teacher / Ustaad / Gurdev for high skilled arts is vital if you wish to excel in it properly. Basics can be put into books but the subtle aspects cannot be put into words.

Whatever you learn takes time and effort, learning at home is one thing but taking sikhiya from a experienced teacher is where you will find the most benefits as all questions and doubts can be answered.