Sants

Morakh

Day by day reading threads on SS on sants i feels the amount of ustast being done is haridous.

We should not forget our guru mahraj sri guru granth sahib jee and try to always relate back to shabad guru , even if we are writting topics about sants that are now no longer with us yes i agree it is inspiring to read on their jeevan but we should try put this into practise ourselves and not keep living under there name and should try 2 concentrating on our jeevans and help the ones around us.

If i have offened anyone i apologies this is not my attention but just expressing my views, may we all live by hukum of shabad guru

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good points some people are practising sant worship, with their collection of pictures of these religious types.

I have even scene pictures put in front of SGGS in Gurdwara, which is a complete disgrace.

Some Sants never tell you about real Sikh cos if they did, they would never make any money.

Look at Sant Mann, trying do some kind of miracle by preying while in cold water. This is contradiction of what Sikhi tells us.

Good points some people are practising sant worship, with their collection of pictures of these religious types.

I have even scene pictures put in front of SGGS in Gurdwara, which is a complete disgrace.

Some Sants never tell you about real Sikh cos if they did, they would never make any money.

Look at Sant Mann, trying do some kind of miracle by preying while in cold water. This is contradiction of what Sikhi tells us.

WGJKK WGJKF!!

i agree, sant worship is increasing, our sikh brothers and sisters are falling into the trap of these so called sants... if they were truly "sants" then they would also understand sikhi, and not dwell in maya.

:nihungsmile: peace to all

as they would say in punjab ... tera kush dukhda ah?

At least have the nerve to be direct in what your saying! lol

At the moment a long thread has been created about the jeevan of Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale. A very inspiring and massively informative thread. In fact I would say that it is one of the best threads on this forum as (apart from one or 2 posts) it is about gurmat and gursikhi. No controversies, no arguements (wiv 1 exception) etc. Compared to most threads, this is a great thread.

And what exactly is it about the praise of a gursikh that bothers you ... it wouldnt be anything to do with the fact that the gursikh is from Damdami Taksal is it?

You say we should not forget guru sahib ... who says we did? If you were to remember guru sahib you would remember how much guru sahib does ustaat of great gursikhs like Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji. So perhaps you are correct, you should go back and check out maharajh, since you seem to have forgotten what maharajh has to say about these wonderful beings.

Without reading/hearing about their lives, how do you begin to put it into practice?! lol

Who is living under what name!? I didnt see a poster called 'Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji' posting in that thread. Neither does the taksal of guru sahib operate belong/associate itself with one individual. Mahapursh and jathedhars come to do their seva and go, their is no 'living under their name' as you put it. In fact i can categoricaly say that the singh posting in that thread doesnt even call himself a 'taksali' or anything like that! So again which name, and whose name are you on about?

Yes your post did offend me, not because i took it personally, but because i cant see how this ridiculous 'us' and 'them' mindset will end. Please start as many threads about guru maharajh as you can, nobody will say anything, but please, honestly, please dont start having a dig at a thread about a great mahan gursikh like sant gurbachan singh ji.

Thats a genuine benti.

May maharajh bless us all in this time kaljug.

you smashed it ak47 veera !.

Let the ustat of mahapursh grow, i really wonder what will happen if i started posting one by one from my full collection of sakhiya of all sikh sant mahapursh and gyan given by sant mahapursh from sikhawareness to sikhsangat here, some people probably here get nausea, diarhea, mirgi da daura attacks. lol...!

WGJKK WGJKF!!

i agree, sant worship is increasing, our sikh brothers and sisters are falling into the trap of these so called sants... if they were truly "sants" then they would also understand sikhi, and not dwell in maya.

:nihungsmile: peace to all

Yes my Brother.

How many Sants translate/explain and show how to apply Gurbani?

You no the yogis and pundits who Guru Nanak jee confronted for cheating people??

Well these Sants are doing the same as the yogis

funny thing is, maharaj says

This Shabad is by Guru Tegh Bahaadur Ji in Raag Gauree on Pannaa 218

<> siqgur pRswid ]

ik oa(n)kaar sathigur prasaadh ||

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

rwgu gauVI mhlw 9 ]

raag gourree mehalaa 9 ||

Raag Gauree, Ninth Mehla

swDo mn kw mwnu iqAwgau ]

saadhho man kaa maan thiaago ||

: Holy Saadhus: forsake the pride of your mind.

kwmu k®oDu sMgiq durjn kI qw qy Aihinis Bwgau ]1] rhwau ]

kaam krodhh sa(n)gath dhurajan kee thaa thae ahinis bhaago ||1|| rehaao ||

Sexual desire, anger and the company of evil people - run away from them, day and night. ||1||Pause||

suKu duKu dono sm kir jwnY Aauru mwnu Apmwnw ]

sukh dhukh dhono sam kar jaanai aour maan apamaanaa ||

One who knows that pain and pleasure are both the same, and honor and dishonor as well,

hrK sog qy rhY AqIqw iqin jig qqu pCwnw ]1]

harakh sog thae rehai atheethaa thin jag thath pashhaanaa ||1||

who remains detached from joy and sorrow, realizes the true essence in the world. ||1||

ausqiq inMdw doaU iqAwgY KojY pdu inrbwnw ]

ousathath ni(n)dhaa dhooo thiaagai khojai padh nirabaanaa ||

Renounce both praise and blame; seek instead the state of Nirvaanaa.

jn nwnk iehu Kylu kTnu hY iknhUM gurmuiK jwnw ]2]1]

jan naanak eihu khael kat(h)an hai kinehoo(n) guramukh jaanaa ||2||1||

O servant Nanak, this is such a difficult game; only a few Gurmukhs understand it! ||2||1||

so really, everyone should shutup!

lol