Sants

Morakh

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is the point in this discussion? it isnt even a discussion. If you are hurt by what someone has said, then you are hurt. the person they have said it about will love them.

nindha jan kee karay pyareee.

this whole thread has just been ego bashing. (and me posting this probly is aswell lol)

why cant we just agree to disagree? we all have different views and opinions! why do you need to pick out whats different about each other. why dont you recognise that we have way more in common!

discussions remain discussions until the personal element is involved, and thats where people get upset, angry.

dont you see how much you lose by doing this? how crap does everyone feel?

vaheguru

Guest peacemaker

Look, pretty much every discussion is like that here. Where have you been? Write what you want here, but don't let it bother you too much in the real world. Do you think if someone is writing bs here, I let it have an impact on how I live my life? I aint got time for that and I don't have time to babysit either. I am only worried about myself. Sorry, but my ears don't have a crap receptor, but they do have a crap detector!

Look, pretty much every discussion is like that here. Where have you been? Write what you want here, but don't let it bother you too much in the real world. Do you think if someone is writing bs here, I let it have an impact on how I live my life? I aint got time for that and I don't have time to babysit either. I am only worried about myself. Sorry, but my ears don't have a crap receptor, but they do have a crap detector!

Dont you think calling someones views crap is the right way to approach this? - kinda puts people down really, and turns them away from sikhi or even trying to find out what sikhi is.

The Gurus didnt go around saying that all you people have bs views did they? - i dont think so

The Gurus didnt force people to believe what they believed in did they? - i thought they showed the path and let people decide for themselves?

Unfortuantely, none of us are gurus or even close, and also no1 can live and let live. that is the problem. this is why we always fight amongst each other, why all the jathey fight with each other.

also do you KNOW 100% that what you believe in is actually the REAL truth?

btw this isnt to you specifically peacemaker (remember this is discussion - not personal).

at the end of the day, i can only say that i believe what i do, and i hope that it is correct, and if what i do believe in is manmat, then i hope in our constant struggle to be sikh (which is what we do, strive to improve ourselves!), that i will find that soji to understand maharaj.

if someone believes differently to you, let them, dont insult them! dont call them names, dont say that they talk bs or whatever.

apologies if i caused any offense

Guest peacemaker

No, Sir. I didn't say everything everyone writes here is always crap. On the contrary, what I said was when people start dissing Sants, like in this topic, that is what I label as "crap talk" and try to ignore it or correct the individual.

This is just one example though. Everyone is free to think what they want, but when you try and make it as a "rule", then that's where I'll come in and slap you behind the head gently. Maybe you're different and know better than me.

Day by day reading threads on SS on sants i feels the amount of ustast being done is haridous.

We should not forget our guru mahraj sri guru granth sahib jee and try to always relate back to shabad guru , even if we are writting topics about sants that are now no longer with us yes i agree it is inspiring to read on their jeevan but we should try put this into practise ourselves and not keep living under there name and should try 2 concentrating on our jeevans and help the ones around us.

If i have offened anyone i apologies this is not my attention but just expressing my views, may we all live by hukum of shabad guru

OMG THIS WAS ONLY POSTED AFTER READING MY POST ON THE PARMEASHRDWAR SAMAGAM WASN'T IT? THANKS ALOT FOR MAKING ME FEEL TERRIBLE, ITS ALL MY FAULT NOW EVERY1'S GONNA TALK "CRAP" ABOUT SANTS AND STUFF... :lol:

mÚ 3 ]

ma 3 ||

Third Mehla:

sMqw nwil vYru kmwvdy dustw nwil mohu ipAwru ]

sa(n)thaa naal vair kamaavadhae dhusattaa naal mohu piaar ||

They inflict their hatred upon the Saints, and they love the wicked sinners.

AgY ipCY suKu nhI mir jMmih vwro vwr ]

agai pishhai sukh nehee mar ja(n)mehi vaaro vaar ||

They find no peace in either this world or the next; they are born only to die, again and again.

iqRsnw kdy n buJeI duibDw hoie KuAwru ]

thrisanaa kadhae n bujhee dhubidhhaa hoe khuaar ||

Their hunger is never satisfied, and they are ruined by duality.

muh kwly iqnw inMdkw iqqu scY drbwir ]

muh kaalae thinaa ni(n)dhakaa thith sachai dharabaar ||

The faces of these slanderers are blackened in the Court of the True Lord.

nwnk nwm ivhUixAw nw aurvwir n pwir ]2]

naanak naam vihooniaa naa ouravaar n paar ||2||

O Nanak, without the Naam, they find no shelter on either this shore, or the one beyond. ||2||

I just dont understand wats happening with the sikh youth of today!

Theres gurbani quotes on this thread that explain everything in black and white regarding true sants and theres many more that explain it further but we still dont want to read them and take them into account...........instead we jus turn it around to mean something else that suits wat we think

for eg...

Bilaaval, Fifth Mehl:

That life, which has no contact with the Holy saints, is useless

Joining their congregation, all doubts are dispelled, and I am emancipated. ||1||

its written in black and white.....but wats the response - "Could it mean the Saints of that time ??"

where the hell does it say its about the saints of this time that time etc???

if it doesnt say anything about which era etc - who the hell is anyone to add in their thinking to make people see it in a different way??

im sorry if iv said anything wrong but the youth of today need to wake up and read bani and take it for what it says rather than interpret it the way that suits thier thinking.

THE THINKING OR EVERY GURMUKH SHOULD BE MOLDED AROUND GURBANI NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.

i really wonder what will happen if i started posting one by one from my full collection of sakhiya of all sikh sant mahapursh and gyan given by sant mahapursh from sikhawareness to sikhsangat here

please do :lol:

interesting topic and posts. i thought we we were all meant to try and become Sant-Sipahis? otherwise we would just be Sipahis right? maybe not even that as that still requires a military discipline, rehit, unity and a core set of beliefs. without dharam - everyone would just end up arguing and killing each other..

so i guess the problem is we're too far from dharam and feeling a little insecure so let's attack those who have had any jeevan. call them sant or call them bhai - make's no difference to their jeevan or the infinite amount of love both God and Guru have for them.

peace