Sants

Morakh

i really wonder what will happen if i started posting one by one from my full collection of sakhiya of all sikh sant mahapursh and gyan given by sant mahapursh from sikhawareness to sikhsangat here

please do :lol:

interesting topic and posts. i thought we we were all meant to try and become Sant-Sipahis? otherwise we would just be Sipahis right? maybe not even that as that still requires a military discipline, rehit, unity and a core set of beliefs. without dharam - everyone would just end up arguing and killing each other..

so i guess the problem is we're too far from dharam and feeling a little insecure so let's attack those who have had any jeevan. call them sant or call them bhai - make's no difference to their jeevan or the infinite amount of love both God and Guru have for them.

peace

i will do so if you can make an special section in the forum- saints for sakhiya and meditation/bhramvidya section for gyan given by mahapursh so its all tidy and neat. otherwise posts will be all over place.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can i say tht paaji namstang, is ur post neccessary? do we need to take the p out of other sikh brothers??

@paaji kam1825

"Tell me who do you use to show the youth of today how you should live your life in accordance to gurmat."

how can u come to ask this question?? Firstly, the Guru Granth Sahib includes every single thing a sikh needs to become a true sikh. why else would Our beloved Guru Gobind Singh tell us to accept maharaj as our next Guru??

people seem to forget this and turn to sants instead, maybe because they are the easy option i dnt knw.... i agree many "sants" of today have done great things, but the majority are involved in the sin of maya. the whole idea of sikhi is to escape these sins!....also u ask who to you turn to to show the youth how they should live?? how about the sakhiya of the Gurus?? or even of the Sahibzaade, who sacrificed their lives for us?? surely this shows the youth something?

may i add that i am a gursikh my self...whatever i say i try to say to better our community.

also while i say that Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale were tryly special people, they should not be worshippd! Guru Granth Sahib is the true Guru, from maharaj we can get closer to Rabh, the only being whom we should bow our heads to

also

"If you thinks Sants come to make money then what about Sant Baljinder Singh Rara Sahib, Sant Lakhbir Singh Ratwara Sahib and other Sadhus who will not take any maya from a gurdwara or from divaans."

they may not take directly from the diwan but do they accept money from followers?? do they not accept generous donations?

moving onto the keertani jathas, i will admit i do listen to them, they do perform beautiful keertan....however i do not follow/worship them....they are no mre than me or you, they have the gift of simran, this is where we should follow them, as sikhs we should participate in keertan....

please forgive me if i have offended anyone further, i merely wish to express my opinion, and to spread the word of the Guru, Guru Nanak Dev Ji tought us to move away from maya and idol worship...by followin sants, are we not turning them into idols?

i stick by the Guru Granth Sahib, it contains answers to everything and anything...agin forgive me if i have said wrong or have offended anyone..i am still young and have much to learn :nihungsmile:

WGJKK WGJKF!! :WW:

Guest peacemaker
may i add that i am a gursikh my self...whatever i say i try to say to better our community.

How do we know you're a gursikh? That's a powerful word. You said you have much to learn, but you have already reached the status of gursikh?????

Also, I didn't really care for how you said most Sants are involved in the "sin of maya". I shut people like you off when they talk like that. Unless you can tell me what makes you the "chosen one", I'm fixing to make a note of your username and ignore your future posts because you weren't my cup of tea the first time around. I find it funny that you were so concerned with Namstang's post.

Replying to "singhsaab kamal" veer ji and generally:

ppl seem to often confuse respecting with worshiping, we should WORSHIP Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, and RESPECT Sants. Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, tells us repeatedly of the greatness of a Sant and no matter how much satkar u give them this will always fall short infront of their kamayee.

Sants attach ppl to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, and not to themselves. They tell sakhiya of our beautiful Gurus and the great Sahibzaada's, to show and inspire how one should live. The donations are used were given: at the Gurdwara on Parchaar and Sewa, and not on buying a big house and spending on their family lol.

Really, I feel if anyone should question somone it should be themselves.

VJKK VJKF

i really wonder what will happen if i started posting one by one from my full collection of sakhiya of all sikh sant mahapursh and gyan given by sant mahapursh from sikhawareness to sikhsangat here

please do :lol:

interesting topic and posts. i thought we we were all meant to try and become Sant-Sipahis? otherwise we would just be Sipahis right? maybe not even that as that still requires a military discipline, rehit, unity and a core set of beliefs. without dharam - everyone would just end up arguing and killing each other..

so i guess the problem is we're too far from dharam and feeling a little insecure so let's attack those who have had any jeevan. call them sant or call them bhai - make's no difference to their jeevan or the infinite amount of love both God and Guru have for them.

peace

i will do so if you can make an special section in the forum- saints for sakhiya and meditation/bhramvidya section for gyan given by mahapursh so its all tidy and neat. otherwise posts will be all over place.

This would be truly beneficial for the SikhSangat youth. Also, i think it would be great to have it on the main page instead of some sub-forum tucked away somewhere most poeple hardly venture to. But that's up t the admin to decide what's best.

It would nice to have your atma gyain and japji sahib katha translation on it so more people end up accessing it.

How do we know you're a gursikh? That's a powerful word. You said you have much to learn, but you have already reached the status of gursikh?????

Also, I didn't really care for how you said most Sants are involved in the "sin of maya". I shut people like you off when they talk like that. Unless you can tell me what makes you the "chosen one", I'm fixing to make a note of your username and ignore your future posts because you weren't my cup of tea the first time around. I find it funny that you were so concerned with Namstang's post.

hahah!!! Ur failing to understand sikhi my brother....the word "SIKH" means to learn!!! even after you shak amrit we are all still learning!!!

also i didnt ask you to start following word for word wat i sed, you should be reading maharaj and following wat they say ,,,and eniwy believe wat u like, all i ask is you actually think about it, as i sed b4, not all sants do wat they do 4 maya, they teach good and insperational katha, but the majority are in it for money, tht is all i sed

WGJKK WGJKF

Replying to "singhsaab kamal" veer ji and generally:

ppl seem to often confuse respecting with worshiping, we should WORSHIP Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, and RESPECT Sants. Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, tells us repeatedly of the greatness of a Sant and no matter how much satkar u give them this will always fall short infront of their kamayee.

Sants attach ppl to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, and not to themselves. They tell sakhiya of our beautiful Gurus and the great Sahibzaada's, to show and inspire how one should live. The donations are used were given: at the Gurdwara on Parchaar and Sewa, and not on buying a big house and spending on their family lol.

Really, I feel if anyone should question somone it should be themselves.

WJKK. WJKF

i agree with you, i didnt say not to respect thm, just we shoudnt worship them, wch is wat some of our fellow sikhs are doing.

u say sants attach ppl to the guru granth sahib, this agen i agree with, bt only true sants do this, many that i have met and have herd of do otherwise, all i pray is that we should be careful, not to end up worshipping them.

i agree yet again! lol..i didnt say i was perfect far from it, waheguru is the only perfection, and i am happy to question and correct my self :lol: that is wat sikhi is :nihungsmile:

WGJKK WGJKF