~! Danger Of Bhausaria Mindset In The Panth !~

N30S1NGH

From my understanding the biggest Bhausarida is the one who can not accept another person's views. We have to accept ones opinions and live in harmony SATNAM.

Namastang you are exposing this mindset, yet you should be careful that you do not fall into this mindset as you are starting to sound like a Bhausarida i.e. my way or the highway.

God is in all

SATNAM

Thanks for your advise veer ji. Satnaam Sri Vahiguroo.!

Just finished reading this thread. Just a few questions I would like to raise. If the end goal of life is merging with SATNAM, then why is there so much importance put on external things i.e. like 5k's. Whether we merge with SATNAM will be down to how much effort we have put into repeating the 'PANCH SHABAD' (five shabads).

If one can reach SATNAM with external things, then can an animal?

Just finished reading this thread. Just a few questions I would like to raise. If the end goal of life is merging with SATNAM, then why is there so much importance put on external things i.e. like 5k's. Whether we merge with SATNAM will be down to how much effort we have put into repeating the 'PANCH SHABAD' (five shabads).

If one can reach SATNAM with external things, then can an animal?

Kindly do not divert from the topic on hand, this topic has nothing to do with panch shabad/satnaam or 5k's.

Please create a another topic.

Satnaam!

Hey Sant Mat i am guessing you are a radhasoami. Wellcome. Be careful, being a follower of your faith is going to cause you some serious grief on thsi forum due to the views which can be seen.

Ok the one thing which gets me is that the gurmantar 'Vahiguru' was changed during the time of Bhausuria. This was some how changed to Vah-guru. What is that about!!!!! Hello!!!!!!

This change in the gurmantar was totally uncalled for and still continues to this day. I was reading the Gurmat mardand by Bhai Kahan Singh Nabha in which he writes the Gurmantar as Vahguru. I have a load of mates as well that when they meet you they will hug you and with their breaths say vahguru. Believing that this can cause the saas giraas to start in my body when i have not earned an iota of the Lords name. when challenged about the Gurmantar and that it should be Vahiguru as spelled in the mangals of the dasam bani, they refute this.

This is one of the Bhasuria ideas/notion/concept which has crept through and no one has challenged. If you get the gurmantar wrong then you are reciting a kachee bani. Without the Gurmantar who can the seed be sown so that the fruit will prosper. Without the correct seed you will not gain the correct fruit.

It scares me to see keertanees such as Bhai Tajinder SIngh Khanne Walae who get alot of airplay on radio and tv saying the gurmantar as Vahguru.

I am guessing that there might be plenty of people on this forum who meditate by saying vahguru rather then waheguru. Can we have your views please???????

*EDITED*

Its funny how you guys talk of unity but never refrain from taking cheap shots. What should you be called?? Knowledgeable Hypocrites!!

Poster above could have very well said a bibi saying 'Baheguru' but nah he had to add AKJ in there. Bravo giani ji :) .

Many in villages say baheguru,baguru and what not. I am sure Teja Singh Bhasauria personally gave em the gurmantar. These people won't even know who Teja Singh is. They weren't as lucky as you guys to get santhiya or proper schooling. They have grown saying it like that, its just their accent. They might have more love compared to lalli shallis like us.

All i am gonna say is be TRUE to yourselves. All this gyan won't be of any use if there is filth in the hearts.

The Mangals issue is totally different than the Bhasauria issue. The Mangals as they appear in the saroops that are printed today are not always correct. For example, in Sukhmani Sahib, the mangal appears after "salok" which is not shudh. I have not seen a single puratan saroop with the mangal in this way. In fact, in Guru Hargobind Sahib's own gutka sahib which is displayed at village Ghurani Kala along with Guru Sahib's chola and kharaanv, the mangal goes first.

I have seen one puratan hand written saroop from the 1700s with all the Mangals first.

I think that this issue was decided without enough consideration and research.

I think we need to distinguish between making any changes at all to the status quo vs. making innovations.

As a matter of fact, dass has been blessed once to do the darshan of a puratan Saroop of Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj which was written by Bhai Mani Singh.

The mangal comes first :)

There is also a Puratan Saroop written by Baba Deep Singh, which is still present till today in Sachkhand Sri Hazoor Sahib.

They only do parkash of this saroop once a year, during the Gurgadhi Dihara of Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj.

Dass was there last year, and had darshan of this saroop.

The mangals come first. :@

So the next time you can have darshan of this saroop is between 31 Oct-1 November 2008.

(there is also a sarop there, written by one of the Panj piarey, it is written by Piarey Bhai Sahib Singh---->didn't have the time to get darshan of this saroop tho)

The last time I checked, the mangals were changed because of pressure by "Sant Samaj".

From my understanding the biggest Bhausarida is the one who can not accept another person's views. We have to accept ones opinions and live in harmony SATNAM.

Namastang you are exposing this mindset, yet you should be careful that you do not fall into this mindset as you are starting to sound like a Bhausarida i.e. my way or the highway.

God is in all

SATNAM

I admire your harmonic way of thinking but it doesnt really work in intelectual discussion I'm afriad. Respect to your understanding, but the 'Bhasuaria' issue is unforunately not about accepting or rejecting peoples views. It is about individuals reforming the Sikh Traditions of our Gurus. Many puratan sampradavas differ tremendously on a lot of issues, yet that hasnt lead to them reforming Sikhi in a way that damages fundamental principles of Sikhi.

The my way or the highway certainly is a dangerous way of thinking, but I dont think thats what Neos been falling into. Rejecting and whole heartedly exposing perverted and corrupt reforms done to ones religion is not something which can be criticised.

May you forever be at peace. Satnaam Sri Vaheguru.

It scares me to see keertanees such as Bhai Tajinder SIngh Khanne Walae who get alot of airplay on radio and tv saying the gurmantar as Vahguru.

I am guessing that there might be plenty of people on this forum who meditate by saying vahguru rather then waheguru. Can we have your views please???????

Could be worse i bumped into a AJK lady who was doing naam simran with a mala, repeating the gurmantar as 'Baheguru'

Why are you so worried with what others are doing? blink.gif

why don't ask yourself these questions:

Did I wake up for amrit wela todat?

How much TIME did I spent today doing simran?

If so, does my surti/dhian in blended in the dhunni of Gurmantar?

How many years has it been since I took Amrit? Have I still till today experienced the Anand and Russ of Simran?

Looking at other in life, we sometimes forget to look at ourselves. blush.gif

Gurparsad

I ask myself those questions daily and fail on all. I try o live my life in accordance to gurmat but am a manmukh. i do not deny this.

Cheap shots if you say, i am not bothered about it and not my intention to single out groups unless there are issues. i have no affiliation to any samparda, jatha or samaj. I state what i see. It is very simple. The Gurmantar is Vaheguru as written in the Vaars of Bhai Gurdas Ji and in the Mangals of the Dasam Bani.

If you are not getting the gurmantar right then what can one expect. If the gurmantar is being given out incorrectly then this should be corrected. If that is not the case can anyone recite bani however they want?

If issues like the gurmantar being given out incorrectly is not a major issue for the sangat then what is?

If issues like this cannot be brought up then what is the purpose of this discussion forum???? To talk about 1984 only and the RSS!!!