Polo

sikh_youth_uk

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. sikh_youth_uk. Your muslim agenda never ceases to amaze me.

Trust u to spot this! anyway if it's anti-halal stuff then check out some of the branded imported toothpastes, shower gels and soaps too. SAS'll will be in for a shock, most of the cheap imports in the pound shops are halal too. Someone inform Bhai Mohan Singh the Superparcharak quick!!

I agree LOL call the SAS squad LOL.gif

i stay in a muslim country where every freaking thing is marked as halal.. so does dat means i stop eating everything? packet milk.. mushroom tin.. grean peas.. everything is marked halal.. so what do i do.. stop eatning??
I was also in a Muslim country, and trust me eating was a lot easier/simpler there than USA where every other thing has something shady in it LOL. Besides, the Halal label, I think, is marked after the product is packed.

grin.gif I know sum1 who comes from a strong Muslim family, and she told me that Halal is anything that is killed in the muslim way, and she says all vegetarian stuff counts as halal coz muslims can eat it - ???

Guest wallace singh

Big problems here in the states dealing with the rampant "halalization," especially at fast food joints and small, non-chain restaurants. I'm lucky, because my panj pyaare were strictly SMC types, knew my background, and so decided that meat was acceptable. Nonetheless, it's a pain to have to quiz the workers at some of these places to find out whether or not I'm having salad or fish. Pork, fortunately, can neither be kosher nor halal, as Judaism and Islam both forbid its consumption. I know that it isn't a big item elsewhere, but here it's pretty essential if I'm out, want meat, or don't see good veggie options. Oh, and kosher meat preparation? Same type of prayers, same disgusting suffering on the part of the poor animals. Frankly, I think that it's of the highest importance for us to do the utmost to keep our rehits, but the support system for Sikhism (product dots, etc.) just doesn't exist in the West, especially out here on the frontier.

Guest peacemaker
Big problems here in the states dealing with the rampant "halalization," especially at fast food joints and small, non-chain restaurants. I'm lucky, because my panj pyaare were strictly SMC types, knew my background, and so decided that meat was acceptable

Wait, are you saying that your panj pyaare said it was ok for you to eat meat and still remain as an amritdhari sikh?

Guest wallace singh
Big problems here in the states dealing with the rampant "halalization," especially at fast food joints and small, non-chain restaurants. I'm lucky, because my panj pyaare were strictly SMC types, knew my background, and so decided that meat was acceptable

Wait, are you saying that your panj pyaare said it was ok for you to eat meat and still remain as an amritdhari sikh?

No issues. The one speaks English as well as you or me, and it was strictly no "hahas," keep your kakaars, three of the five nitnem, and strive to learn gumurkhi/Punjabi. What was almost sad was that there backsliders in there, taking amrit for the second, third, however many times, arguing with these guys that they should do all five, and not just three -- even though their consciences drove them back to seek amrit.

Guest peacemaker
No issues. The one speaks English as well as you or me, and it was strictly no "hahas," keep your kakaars, three of the five nitnem, and strive to learn gumurkhi/Punjabi. What was almost sad was that there backsliders in there, taking amrit for the second, third, however many times, arguing with these guys that they should do all five, and not just three -- even though their consciences drove them back to seek amrit.

What the hell?!!!!!! blink.gif What kind of amrit sanchar was that? Kind of confused now, Wally.