The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

caveman ur soo not a rss agent

harsimrat veerji is our earfused bhaji (get it kanfused) lol

and surinder is our army guy

and im just a little speck of the attention here

lol.

you're the school nerd around here, doing all them college classes and such lol :)

LOL, man ive finished college today, was my last day..7years at that school

UNI NOW!! cant wait

college might be over but dont get 2 excited yet. u still gt ur examz singh!!!

ahaha i know, went library yesterday going 2mrw also, but bank holiday would it be opne hmm gta find out

hey ya' all ... remember me .... wait who am i again :rolleyes: ......seems like it was just yesterday i knew who i was :umm: ....damn my dementia

who are u :S:S

you must be some weirdo who always follows me when i go out hunna

lol.

you're the school nerd around here, doing all them college classes and such lol :)

UNI NOW!! cant wait

ahaha i know, went library yesterday going 2mrw also, but bank holiday would it be opne hmm gta find out

hey ya' all ... remember me .... wait who am i again :rolleyes: ......seems like it was just yesterday i knew who i was :umm: ....damn my dementia

damn man i aint never been 2 a library!! jus trying to get all the work out of the way at home!! to many distractions :$...

lol.

UNI NOW!! cant wait

damn man i aint never been 2 a library!! jus trying to get all the work out of the way at home!! to many distractions :$...

dude i ve no idea of whether i shud be nice to u or rude.... guess all i can say is tht ... if u ve never been to off topic thread before then u shud know about names like avy, harsimrat, surinderjit, harvey, gulkesh and jas....... if not then too bad for u and it puts u in no position to question wtever we re doin here..... coz u simply ve no base to talk rational....so :@

TAKE THAT U STRANGER !!! ..... lol

lol.

UNI NOW!! cant wait

dude i ve no idea of whether i shud be nice to u or rude.... guess all i can say is tht ... if u ve never been to off topic thread before then u shud know about names like avy, harsimrat, surinderjit, harvey, gulkesh and jas....... if not then too bad for u and it puts u in no position to question wtever we re doin here..... coz u simply ve no base to talk rational....so :@

you forgot caveman... lol

off topic crew wow we sound like a rough gang LOL

whose this aimed at??

hmm yea i wud... but the only thing concerning me as of now is this news about punjab curfew.... man its so bad tht i ve to bring it up over here at off topic thread.... anyone around with a joke to change things up? :umm: