The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

you know how people refer to people who are funny by calling them proper jokaa....well caveman is a proper <banned word filter activated>!!!

MUAHAHAHAHA

Totally kidding

we all love you caveman!! :D

that word was stuupid head (it only works when you spell it wrong pshhh) ....in case anyone wanted to know

ughh... ok

......lol

lets bug caveman instead of harsimrat now

lol

i dont think its good to keep going off on somebody more than a day lol

what!

this is a warning!

this is a warning Avnit!

I n I king Harvey should have to issue such a warning. but this warning is directed to the misguided American across the ocean!

i feel sorrow and pity for the way you have conducted yourself in public, you have disgraced yourself and should hold your head in shame and pray that you are forgiven for tonight performance!

you try to over throw the King Harvey sound system but you will soon realize my friend this will prove to be a very fatal mistake.

also everyone!, king earthquake in his radio show on monday from 12am-3am he bigged me up 5 times, he said greetings harvinder singh, and he said he shall see me at his next dance in southall, i felt soo happy lol :D