The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

not much at all ...yea am in college for economics n minor in psych.......ur workin i assume?

nice econ! thats good my friend thats good,

NOO DO I LOOK OLD TO YOU!?!?!

i study lol my degree is in history well American studies and history, so its mainly American history i shall be learning in September

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA! ERIC FROM THAT 70S SHOW SAID TO DONNA ''WHY CUDDLE WHEN WE CAN DO IT'' AHAHA LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ahah... didn knw tht u liked that 70s show too.... aight rock on...... so wheres the stash !! lol

i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE that 70s show! i soo love it! soo soo soo love it, the stash, yoo dude if you find any other photo huts let me know ( leo said that when hyde started working at the photo hut, leos forgotten where the other phto hut he owns are because hes soo stoned LOL)

lol... dude tht show happens to be my all time favs..... haha steven is legendary.... i try to be like leo everyday..... hey man!! i think i am lost man.... hahaha... love his hip slang....

lol... dude tht show happens to be my all time favs..... haha steven is legendary.... i try to be like leo everyday..... hey man!! i think i am lost man.... hahaha... love his hip slang....

LOL, yeah its one of my favs also soo wicked, steven is wicked hes a badass everyone loves the badass. fez is your typical punjabi munda whos just come to a western country and doesnt know how to act!

LOl leo, ''hey man''

''man''

Eric is cool, if i act like him i would act even weirder lol

post-15030-1244130828_thumb.jpg

u guys are soo out of it lol

and yeah im out of it as well lol

ive been brainfartning since yesterday lol

ohh and i coincidentally dressed nice today and because of that i had to get my stuff out of my backpack into my big purse like bag and then i had to wear sandals instead of my awesome chucks.... ewww im dressed too girly

u guys are soo out of it lol

and yeah im out of it as well lol

ive been brainfartning since yesterday lol

ohh and i coincidentally dressed nice today and because of that i had to get my stuff out of my backpack into my big purse like bag and then i had to wear sandals instead of my awesome chucks.... ewww im dressed too girly

caveman dresses to girly also, caveman has been reported to be wearing a blue dress currently with nice flowers on it