The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

oooooo yea..... i need my skittles having realized just not tht i have an exam on tuesday and am just starting lol...am so lazy...hey avy where in the world have u been these days.... lol

hey surinder hows it goin buddy....?

i need skittles dude im like out of it... either skittles or anything other that has sugar... i miss you jas!!!!.... i need to tlak to u ill send a message right now lol

ur soo lazy its ok i lazy too lol...

hey surinder how you been been so long since i talked to you

well am lazy i know tht.... am even more lazier now tht my finals r approaching lol.... i so want this sem to end soon.... well wt kind of skittles u wud like....?.. berries..sour.... or mixed or the old school or my personal fav the rainbow kind hahahah?

i need skittles dude im like out of it... either skittles or anything other that has sugar... i miss you jas!!!!.... i need to tlak to u ill send a message right now lol

ur soo lazy its ok i lazy too lol...

hey surinder how you been been so long since i talked to you

hey avnit, doing fine

sorry about how i acted last time i was around

im doing great, and you? :)

Im going to college soon to be a psychologist :D ~ Placement testing dec 7th

oooooo yea..... i need my skittles having realized just not tht i have an exam on tuesday and am just starting lol...am so lazy...hey avy where in the world have u been these days.... lol

jassa, see above :p this place seems slow, i'll try to bring it up to par... hahah :D

jassa, see above :p this place seems slow, i'll try to bring it up to par... hahah :D

avy btw looks like i am reminding you everytime for my emails :sad: ....lol..... and oh yeah speakin of the old threads....we re still miss some of the original members of this threads ... ppl like peacemaker..... where the heck has he been :huh: