The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

Thanks barfi is my favourite too. Yum.

Yes not sure about why we are in this world. Scientifically its because of our parents. Religiously people will say to meet God. Its all rather confusing, only thing that makes sense is that everything we have around us will go and vanish. We will go, our family will go, our money will go. Everything will go so how do we live in a system where everything goes and to what level do we interact and I think thats where Sikhi comes into it.

Thanks barfi is my favourite too. Yum.

Yes not sure about why we are in this world. Scientifically its because of our parents. Religiously people will say to meet God. Its all rather confusing, only thing that makes sense is that everything we have around us will go and vanish. We will go, our family will go, our money will go. Everything will go so how do we live in a system where everything goes and to what level do we interact and I think thats where Sikhi comes into it.

O M G...... thats the most awesome thing i ve ever heard ..... wow i really like tht... so yea but whats with the rumor of indira gandhi being badal's former mistress...... whys everyone following tiger wood's lead ..... (ps i love tiger woods just not his mistresses lol)

yea I did ..... but that I must say was a bit extreme even for a guy like me lol...... aight guys I definitely can confirm you that hitler was GAY !!!!!! ..... and this is testimony from a time traveler ..... aint no joke :BL:

I have my sources..... I was unfortunate enough to read his letter for his lover...... and I must say it was not pleasant .... no way :6 .....but now you know the story of the gone millenia :rolleyes:

lol yea thats a good suggestion though but yea am too lazy for tht hahah..... and sometimes I wonder why do I time travel.... I guess I cant help it ..... but last night I saw the most horrific and disturbing thing ever in a movie..... and am still pretty shaken by it :umm:

lol yeah awww i missed april fools on this thread lol chalo koi nehi lol....yeeah so GUESS WHOS BACK!!!! yay!!!!

lol ahaha anyways ...i had lots and lots of real lassi this week lol..*kept pjs veerji cyber lassi in mind* lol...and yeah LA nagar kirtan !! our team did gatka i will post videos up on youtube soon about that...and pics will go up on flickr and on facebook as well so check em out lol well not today tho lol like tommorrow or somethign lol ok